✦ ⋮ 2 ⋮ 03 ⋮ CARETAKER

Start from the beginning

━━*Thock... Thock... Thock...*

That noise was getting louder the moment she got closer to the source.

It was revealed to be coming from the guest room that currently belongs to Kakine; the place where Ram was heading in the first place.

Ram politely knocked on the door and announced herself to make herself known to the resident of the room.

Ram: "This is Ram. May I come in, sir?"

Surprisingly, the esper replied; albeit, in an uncaring manner.

Kakine: "Enter."

━━*Thock... Thock... Thock...*

The repeating noise started once again shortly after as Ram enters the guest room.

Once inside, Ram saw Kakine doing... something.

Kakine: "What do you want?"

Kakine:
"What do you want?"

The esper bluntly spoke to the pink-haired maid, even though his eyes are focused on the dart board.

Ram: "Sir. You are far too noisy. What are you doing?"

It was unfamiliar to those in this new world, but Kakine was playing darts. It was an activity he partakes in when passing the time. It also helps him think.

He created the board and darts with his esper power.

Kakine: "I will ask you again. What do you want? Have you come to teach me something else?"

Ram: "No sir. In fact, in terms of literacy, you have already shown to perform past even the intermediate level."

Ram: "This means that it is no longer necessary to teach you anything else. You should be able to manage on your own from now on."

Ram: "But I have been instructed by Lord Roswaal to give you a tour of the manor."

Kakine: "Ah? Oh... Emilia said something about that yesterday."

Ram: "Yes. Now it's time for you to stop playing silly games. Now please follow me and do not fall behind."

Kakine complied. Only because he was only playing darts to crush his own boredom.

Once Kakine and Ram exited the guest room, the darts and board disappeared into nothingness.