Chapter 10. Welcome Back

Start from the beginning

Now, they sit on their chair and have a conversation. Good, Aunt Theresa is also sitting right next to me. Time to wait for the others coming to here. At least, I'm not like my old self... When I'm being greedy. Now, I'm totally different. I just watching them talking and pretty sure they are in happy mood. Suddenly, someone pocking me on the right cheek. That was Nadia who did it.

Kiana : "Hm? What's up Nadia?"

Nadia : "I never see you daydreaming. Thinking something?"

Kiana : "Huh? O-Oh... No. It just, seeing all of you happy, it makes me even better"

Nadia : "Glad to hear it"

**Timeskip, Nadia's POV**

Now, everyone is here. As always, Sirin always be a tsundere. When she come in, I can see that she is happy to see me but... Sirin still having hard time to express her feeling. While Hua, she is so hype seeing that I'm still alive and she said she cannot wait until the day Hua and Fu Hua-san having fun with me. Lastly Miss Himeko, she love to flirt with me, all the time. Heh, I never get bored or tired by that. Because everyone is already in here and the foods are ready... Mom went to the middle of the table and ready to have some... Speech, I guess.

Theresa : "Alright, seems we all in here, including with our special guest... Doctor Einstein from the Anti-Entropy. She did really amazing job to bring our precious friend here, Nadia. We all know what happen to her for past few weeks. World Serpent inject a dangerous virus into her body. From that point, we know that World Serpent did that just for demonstrate their new weapon. Thankfully, Kiana also in there and she did a big job to help Nadia and all of us. Afterthat, Nadia spent one week to be recovered. And now, she is with us. Let us enjoy this moment of welcoming Nadia back to the group"

Kiana give me a glass of iced orange juice and same goes to all of them.

Theresa : "From now on, we need to be together and become even stronger, so we can defeat World Serpent and their mad experiment"

The Girls : "YEAH!"

Theresa : "And now... KANPAI!"

The Girls : "KANPAI!"

We all cheers our drink. It is now time for us to enjoy our meal. Right... Since I cannot use my left hand, Kiana have to feed me.

Kiana : "Let us enjoy our meal, Nadia"

Nadia : "Mhm"

Kiana pick a plate that Mei-Senpai serve me with my favorite food. Steamed Bok Choy, Chicken Teriyaki and Curry Rice. I think she put bit too much but since I was in the pod for a week... I need to eat more to gain much strength. Yeah, I can't argue with her.

Kiana : "I can eat later, for now... I have to feed you first, hehe"

Nadia : "Stop with that giggles, I'm not a baby"

Kiana : "Why not? You like to tease me sometime. Now, I can do the opposite to you"

Nadia : "You just taking advantage of me, y'know?"

Kiana : "What!? Of course not! I did this to help you to eat! Now come on, you have to eat it before it's getting cold"

Everyone watching us and they just holding their laugh except Bronya who just shaking her head to Kiana. Hehe, looks like Kiana won this teasing game.

Kiana : "Say ahhh~"

Before I open my mouth, I put few front part of my hair to side of my ear. Now, I can open my mouth and eat the food without trouble.

Nadia : "Ahhh~"

Then Kiana slowly feed me. Mmmmmhhhhmmmm! Mei-Senpai cooking always the best. I chew the food slowly like a gentlemen and shallow it.