Sex in the car.

What's weird is that it was happening, yes I was getting fucked in the car. The last I checked this wasn't one of my many fantasies but everybody has car sex on their bucket list even though it ain't on mine.
~~~~~~~~
It all started when Dan my childhood friend said he was coming over, apparently there was a neighborhood reunion at our old house and he insisted I come since that way we'd get to meet a few of our old friends and honestly I didn't like the idea of it. The pressure of wanting to impress peers and try to make it seem like you're definitely doing something with your life, you know reunions and their ability to make have a quick check with what you've been doing with your life for the passed 20 years. And for my past 20 years it hasn't been the best from 2 failed marriages to trying to have kids and not getting any. The only thing I had going for me was my bakery and I didn't think anyone was gonna be impressed with that. Honestly, I wasn't in the best shape for a reunion but Dan had got me into this.
  As far as I remember Dan has been there from when I moved in middle school to my second divorce he never lost touch and to be candid he's had his fair share in marital failure, he's currently in the middle of divorce. I guess that's why he needs to go out more and the neighborhood reunion was a great way to get away from all his troubles. That was the only reason I was going there with him. I know he needed the support more than ever.
  After dribbling a ton of dresses I decided to go with a pink tank top and some shorts to soothe the summer afternoon I just hope I wasn't doing too much. While putting up the finishing touches I heard a knock on my door. Assuming it was Dan, it was Dan who else. I rushed and opened the door. "_you're ready, already?" He asked with astonishment
"Well, yes I am. Didn't expect me to be?"
  "Noo, well maybe. I just believe women can't keep to time with all the decking up, you guys have to do"
"Oh, I see. Well I love being on time plus it's just a reunion, I hope I don't look too out of place "
"What? No! You look magnificent, I'm sure     "Maddy the mean girl would be jealous "
   We both bursted out a loud laugh.
"Well lemme get my pies and pastries before we head out"
"Pies and pastries? It's not like I don't want some, but why bring em?
"If I tell people I own a bakery, I need em to know I'm good at what I do"
"Wow! Great PR I must say"
"Ohh stop, a little networking here and there wouldn't hurt?"
  "I didn't say anything"
  "Come on lets go"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're in the car and everything's going great, the radio's got some tunes popping in we're singing along and then I start staring at Dan. And it hits me he's handsome, it's not like I never knew I've always known I probably  just played a blind eye or felt we were friends so it just wouldn't hit base if I did  but right now at this moment I'm scanning Dan in his Tshirt and shorts and I think I might have been missing something all this while he passes on a gaze and looks at me with his blue eyes and blonde hair that matches his moustache aligned right under his nose I suddenly realize I'm turned on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe not being off in a long time had contributed to the heat. I mean when was the last time I did it was ages ago. My last marriage had lost the spark way before it ended and those were the attributive forces that led to the divorce.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So at this moment the heat was burning inside I just wanted to jump on Dan and rip his shirt off but I kept it cool the whole time, or so I thought. So at that very moment the car stops and Dan starts to fret he gets out to check the engine and see what's wrong at that very delicate moment I don't know how my hands slip into my shorts and I start rubbing my clit at first I move gently then I get aggressive and start moaning more than I should, I lift my eyes up and Dan is staring at me.
Not knowing whether to be shocked or embarrassed I freeze.
"Lily you look so hot, if you wanted it, you could have simply asked for it"
" I didn't want to bother you..."
As I was talking he opened the door pushed me to the back. First I gotta admit it's not the most comfortable position but the thrill of fucking in car in the middle of nowhere and getting caught was far more alluring. Dan starts kissing me and caressing me softy and he's tongue feels good along with his touches he moves from my mouth to my neck and at this point my vagina is flooded and screaming help, help!
  After giving me hickeys on my neck he takes off my tank top with my help.
"I've never told you this but your tits are to die for"
"Oh really"
Feigning ignorance with a smirk because I've always known. He strips my bra off and exposes my perfect C cups, he grabs them in his hands and twist my nipples it sends chills down my knees at this moment I'm about begging but the sensation got me screaming "Daaaan!". After teasing them he puts them in his mouth sucks on one and twists the other the pleasure has no limit anyway he takes it further and rolls down my shorts .
"Gosh Lily, you're a river''
He starts rubbing my clit and fingering me simitenously. Shamelessly I start begging
"Dan fuck me, just fuck me already"
  I rush down to pull his shorts and what I see drives me crazier I'd never seen him naked before but I swear he was big I could sense he was ready to enter me.
  With my legs already spread he went in, the first stroke felt like heaven had came on me. He went really slow on the first few strokes and started fucking me really really hard I rubbed my clots according to the tempo I was being fucked. As soon as Dan knew he was about to cum, he pulled out and sprayed it on my boobs
"Oh fuuckkkk" Dan yelled.
I knew I was thinking about it I just didn't know I was also doing it I went down on him. Started with his balls and then his dick in my mouth as I slid it in and out I felt it getting bigger in my mouth and I enjoyed it. Dan on the other hand caressed my nipples. I went back and forth till I knew he was about to cum. In a split second his cum was allover my face and I licked every single bit of it.
   Luckily for me they were paper towels for me to clean up.
.
~~~~~~~~
   Arrived right on time apparently the party had just begun. Luckily, the car breakdown was a minor issue or an excuse to get down dirty, if you know what I mean. We had a blast from reminiscing old memories to cracking jokes. Yes, everyone enjoyed my pies and the PR worked. Standing in the middle of the party I wondered why I was so worried after all, It was all splendid. But If I'm being honest my eyes were on Dan the whole time. We might have just started a beautiful thing after all.

Writers note;  So I just finished the first part.   If you liked it, please comment or vote do that I can proceed to upload the various parts I've written. Thank you xx♥️