✰ 00.1 : Sherry & Seiichi's Introduction

Name : Sherria Aishira Havel

Nickname : Sherry, Aishi/Shira, Lil Sherry, Multiple baby pet names (from her mom), The Mad Dog Princess, The Gifted Genius, Tsundere.

Age : 17 Years Old

Gender : Female

Occupation : Student, Model (Part time), Writer of a Soccer/Football Blog, Blue Lock Participant/Player & Overseer.

Affiliation : Havel Modeling Company, Havel Dresser (exclusive clothing company), Blue Lock

Relation/s;
Shana Havel (Mother)
Kojou Raichi (Birth Father)
Kojou Seiichi (Older Twin Brother)
Kurona Ranze (Classmate & Close Friend)
Jacklin Anderson (Attendant/Maid)
And others..

Height : 170.3cm

Likes : Mint & Melon Ice Cream, Roast Chicken, Edible Flower, Novel Books, Soccer, Manga (mainly reading them), Anything CUTE.

Dislikes : Working for unnecessary things, Black/Dark Coffee (would go crazy high for some reason), spicy foods, Higher Heights (She's scared of the 5th floor + higher, though only if she looks down).

Personality : She's the type of person who 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 to get what she wanted, no shit. She can be real arrogant, straightforward, blunt, sassy or just plainly unemotional. Though her face are usually just PLAINLY BLANK and Unemotional, as she rarely shows actual (genuine) emotions (she usually shows fake emotions to fit in), still, the one that makes her rude is her MOUTH. She's too honest for her own good and again blunt. She wouldn't lie and would literally throw salt at anyone, even to HERSELF. Yeah, sherria has no self restraint when it comes to speaking her thoughts out. She would even flat out insult herself coz she knows it's true- she's the type you wouldn't get angry or show that she is angry- it's reversal since others would get angry at her words instead. But she's not bad lolz. Sherry is just a huge tsundere (without knowing this even herself). People even thinks she's a robot or possibly is AN ACTUAL ROBOT because of her persona that only a few can read. But Sherry is really kind and affectionate on her own ways, though her affection can sometimes be misleading in every ways too. (A/n: she would be show to be mentally emotional, especially when it comes to cute things or people, even to pretty boys.)