Morning Hot Coco-gxg

eli x billie

Wrapping my fingers around the worn down, clay mug, and having the steam and smell of my hot coco swarm and swirl around my face, i lean against the marble kitchen island, looking through the window that makes up one of the living room walls-watching, just watching the sun come up from behind the city buildings. The light touched all the early morning drivers and pedestrians, the planes and pink clouds, my thighs peeking out from my oversized Looney Tunes T-shirt and the small neon green and black strands of hair. The ones that slipped out of my loosely pulled back ponytail. I like mornings-the world waking up yet again, starting over a moment of life. They also look really beautiful, the isolation of the world and the quietness of the mix between sleep and wake. I take a sip of my hot chocolate as I wait for my girlfriend to wake up and I turn around to put down my cup, grabbing my fork and stabbing a few chunks of pineapple from the bowl that sits behind me, chewing down on them. I reclaim my drink and take in another hot gulp-

"Boo!" I feel hands jostle my shoulders not so lightly as I jump, startled. Hot liquid spills on my chest and I screech and try to pull the edge of my shirt away from my skin, taking away the annoying heat and wetness. Eli wraps her arms around her stomach as I flag my shirt and put my now empty mug next to the bowl.

"Why?!" i ask as she starts to compose herself- but loses it again, seeing my face-a mix of anger and confusion. She grabs hold of the side of the counter as she wheezes out silent wispy breaths. I was covered in hot chocolate while she was losing oxygen and brain cells. The heat was short-lived so i let go of the hem, the shirt automatically sticking to my skin and becoming see-through behind the worn-out label of Bugs Bunny chomping down on a carrot, a line in quotation marks hovering over his head as he leans out of this tunnel-like thing, saying 'wassup doc?'

"You-" laugh, "should've seen-" laugh, "your face." she manages to say, her laugh finally dying down. She stands up properly and pretends to wipe away tears, letting a few chuckles slip through her pink lips.

"Really? I'm all wet now."

"That's what she said," she goofily smiles, looking over the collateral damage before walking away to our room.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"To get you a towel," she calls as she comes back with a seafoam green cloth. She starts dabbing at my chest, pressing the drink out into the green thing. Her hair falls in front of her face as she focuses on the stain. The red tips highlighted against the light pink of her smiling lips and rosy cheeks. She bites her lip as she looks upp at me, feeling my eyes bore into her beautiful face, and runs a hand through her cropped hair.

"What?" her smile falters as my face becomes more neutral, more of a 'resting bitch face' so to say. "I know you're mad at me and all but please don't give me that look." I stay silent and look between her eyes, the usually blue liquid irises looking hollow from the morning sun and filling with what looks like...fear? Why would she fear me? I find it cute though, like I'm above her somehow. "That look be lookin' like you could kill me with such a small measly blink it's so intense. Billie...what are you thinking?" About those lips, how they would taste, how they would feel molded around mine, between my teeth, your hot body pressed against my own with nothing but a thick sense of sexual tension between us, your hands gripping my shoulder blades tightly as i finger fuck you, your hot breath weak and static against my neck 'daddy'- but i can't tell you any of this, it's only 6 in the morning-too early for anything. My thoughts scurry off, like baby cheetahs, into the corners of my mind as Eli snaps me out of my moonstruck state.

"Ok-now you're smiling and though i love your smile, it's starting to freak me the fuck out," my eyes look to her lips as they mold around each word. I hadn't realized I was smiling but I guess it would make sense. I look away and stare off at the city, the tall buildings gathered up at one point, looking like a robotic hand reaching and grasping tirelessly for the sun during the day or the moon and the stars that accompany it, at night. The small buildings on the outskirts, giving it strength and life, power to carry on, supporting it in doing such a criminal act of stealing the sky's ornament.