Tommy let out a small laugh, "I don't know wether to be relieved or insulted."

"I'd be relieved if I was you." Sapnap laughed, "apparently Not Found saw Protesilaus in the Doomsday district a bit ago."

"Protesilaus!? From the Sleepy Bois!?" Tommy's eyes went wide, "why was he in the Doomsday district."

"Don't know." Sapnap shrugged.

"What if the rest of them come here!?" Tommy gasped, "what if Doomsday happens again!?"

"Tommy!" Sapnap gripped the boys shoulders, "that's not going to happen again. We went too far during that."

"You did?" Tommy turned to the man, "I-I thought the villains did most of the damage?"

Sapnap sighed, leaning back, "yeah, everyone thinks that. The hero committee likes to protect their heros image."

Tommy turned to the pyromancy hero, "what really happened on Doomsday?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" Sapnap asked.

Tommy nodded shortly. Sapnap sighed.

"Okay."

Sapnap stood in the middle of the evacuated city, waiting for the villains to show up. This should be a simple battle. Catch the escaping villains and return them to the hero committee. Dream gave a short laugh beside him.

"Is it just me, or does Protesilaus always look like he just woke up?" Dream whispered to him.

Sapnap scoffed out a laugh, "you wanna fight him?"

"Sure." Dream shrugged, "George, you want to fight Icarus?"

"No." George shot Dream a glare, "you know our powers cancel out. I'm fighting Zephyrus."

Dream sighed, "alright, that leaves Icarus for you Sap."

"Sweet." Sapnap smiled.

Dream crouched down, hovering on his energy manipulation, "they're here."

Sapnap launched himself into the air with his flames. He saw the three villains approaching. His eyes locked onto Icarus, the villains trenchcoat fluttering in the wind.

"I'm heading in!" Sapnap shouted to his team, "I'm fighting Icarus, so I'll be out of contact! Try to watch my back!"

"Alright!" Dream yelled back, "George! Hear that!?"

"Yeah!" George nodded, "I'm heading forward!"

Sapnap nodded, jetting straight towards Icarus. He lit flames by his head, blocking out all sounds other than the roar of the fire. Icarus looked up just in time to dodge a flaming punch. Sapnap lit a wall of flames, blocking contact with the rest of the villains.

He and Icarus engaged in a silent battle. Fire spread along the buildings from Sapnap's attacks. Icarus dodged and weaved around the flames as he threw out knives at the hero. One stuck in Sapnap's shoulder. He pulled it out, cauterizing the wound. Then another knife his his leg, then stomach.

"GEORGE!" Sapnap yelled.

The sleep heros head shot up. Zephyrus used this opportunity to slash with one of his feathers. Not Found jumped back, earning yet another small scratch from the razor feathers. He ran off to Sapnap's call, the winged villain right on his tail.

"Sap!" George called, " I'm here!"

"Just cover me for a minute." Sapnap hissed out.

Icarus smiled at the heros as Zephyrus flew over the wall of flames. The winged villain landed next to Icarus.