Meanwhile at Chorh-Gom Prison

Meanwhile, far away in the snowy mountains of Mongolia, Zeng, the palace goose, is approaching the fearsome Chorh-Gom Prison. A rhino guard watches as the goose flies past him, tired and panting from the journey. With a cry, he crash lands on the ground outside the entrance doors, clutching a scroll. In an instant, two rhino guards thrust their spears in his face.

"Wait, wait, wait! I bring a message!" The guards keep their spears pointed, not yet convinced. "From Master Shifu!" Zeng clarified, making the rhinos finally relax just a smidge. The enormous entrance are opened for him.

Minutes later, Commander Vachir, the warden, is standing in front of the frightened Zeng, reading the scroll. What he reads enrages him. "WHAT?! Double the guard? Extra precautions? Your prison may not be adequate?!" He slams the scroll shut and glares down at the quaking Zeng. The guards behind him grip their weapons, equally enraged, and stare daggers at him. "You doubt my prison's security??"

"Absolutely not! Shifu does, I'm just the messenger." He gulps, intimidated. "I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu." He proceeds to take Zeng along the bridge across from the doors. "Escape from Chorh-Gom Prison is impossible!"

Zeng looks in awe around the cavernous prison. He then looks over the side of the bridge into the dark and seemingly bottomless abyss. Vachir suddenly slaps Zeng on the back, startling him and knocking a feather from his body, which floats down from the bridge.

"Impressive, isn't it?" Vachir laughed, making Zeng tremble in absolute fear, "Oh yes, it's very impressive. It's very impressive!" Vachir leads him deeper into the prison, while going on and on about the security. "One way in, one way out, one thousand guards, and two prisoners." He gloated. Zeng looks up at him in confusion. "Two prisoners? I though the only one here was.." he gulped, "Tai Lung.."

Vachir ignored Zeng's confusion, and the both of them step into the elevator. "Take us down." He said. The guards obey, and the elevator descends in the darkness towards the very bottom of the prison. Vachir shakes the elevator to scare Zeng, and laughs at his frightened reaction. (Damn Jerk)

Eventually they reach the bottom. Zeng is lead towards a set of heavily-armored doors, which opened one after the other. "Oh my..." he muttered. The finally doors fall forward, creating a bridge towards a circular stone island in the middle of the abyss. In the middle of the island are two figures, both shrouded in darkness. "Behold, Tai Lung." Zeng's eyes widen. "I'll, uhm...I'm just gonna wait right here." Vachir laughed, pushing Zeng across the bridge and following after him, "It's nothing to worry about, it's perfectly safe. Crossbows! At the ready!" He yelled. In the sentry towers around the walls of the prison, guards train enormous crossbows on the figures on the island and Vachir and Zeng approach.

Tai Lung, once a mighty kung fu warrior, is now weighted down with chains attached to enormous rocks hanging over the sides of the island, immobilized by a special stone tortoise shell on his back. "Hey, tough guy! Did you hear? Oogway's finally going to give someone the Dragon Scroll. And it's not going to be you!"

Zeng panicked, "What are you doing? Don't get him mad!" He whispered sharply, Vachir only scoffed. "What's he gonna do about it? I've got them both completely immobilized." He stomps on Tai Lung's tail, which crunches on impact. Zeng leaps back it's a gasp, but Tai Lung makes no movement. Vachir laughs. "Awww, did I step on the witty kitty's tail! Awww..." (again, damn Jerk!)

"I'm good! I've seen enough! I'm gonna tell Shifu he's got nothing to worry about." They walk back across the bridge. "No he doesn't."

Zeng and Vachir walk out of view. Meanwhile, Zeng's feather floats down from the top-side of the prison. It twirls and twists in the air, landing near the edge of the stone island. Bit sat there for a second, but then a soft blue glow engulfed the soft feather, and it started to rise again, floating to the middle of the island, and resting in front of Tai Lung.

His eyes open. He whips out his tail and snatches the feather, hiding it behind him...