ACT ONE, chapter one: chocolate milkshake?

Start from the beginning

"really princess? this is a bar, not starbucks" the bartender said to her, "then why is it on the menu?" the blonde boy questioned, Annalise giggled at him as he stared the bartender down.

A few minutes later, she got her chocolate milkshake and she started paying attention to the tv in the main area.

"you're not much of a drinker are you?" the blondie commented, "no not really" she said back.

"so what are you doing here so late in the evening?" he asked, Annalise looked at him for a second before replying. She didn't really make conversations with strangers, especially whenever she was alone but he genuinely seemed sweet and she didn't wanna leave him hanging. 

"well I was driving around to clear my mind and I somehow ended up here" she replied as he nodded, "and you?" 

"I got bored, I live like down the road from here so I come here whenever I get bored." he replied.

"do you two need anything else?" the bartender asked, "refills?" the blondie questioned as he looked at Annalise, "sure. it's not like I can get drunk anyways" Annalise said jokingly as he laughed.

"are you into cars?" Annalise asked as she spotted the car magazine in his hand. 

"yeah, i'm getting there" he replied as she smiled and nodded.

"what car do you drive?" Annalise asked, he turned to her and smiled as she wanted to keep the conversation going. 

"Mitsubishi eclipse.. you?" 

"corvette Z06."

The two continued to talk about cars for what felt like hours, before they knew it, it was already almost midnight.

"I should get going" Annalise said as they walked to her car. 

The blonde inspected and admired it, it was a clear white colour and the inside was spotless.

"I like keeping my car clean" Annalise commented as she noticed that that's what he was looking at. 

He chuckled at her as he went to stand directly in front of her.

The two made eye contact for a few minutes before he leaned in.

He stopped and looked at her as a way of asking for permission, she didn't hesitate to connect their lips, his hand travelled up to her cheek as the other held her waist as her hands were at the back of his neck. 

The two ended up going to his place, and in the morning Annalise was up and outta there. 

END OF FLASHBACK

"NO WAY YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM AND DIDN'T EVEN GET HIS NAME" Letty scolded, "i guess it was just a one time thing, i did have alot of fun though" Annalise replied.

"LILY I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU" Letty shouted, "what?"

"from the way you've been talking about him it seems like you've really started to like him" Letty said simply, Annalise shrugged it off and just like that, Mia walked into the house.

"where were you? it's almost one in the morning" Annalise whisper-yelled.

"I went on a date.." Mia admitted softly, the three girls then went to Mia's bedroom and closed the door.

"with who?" Annalise asked.

"someone you both don't know."

"how long have you known him?"

"three weeks."

"how many dates have you been on?"

"two."

"did you two kiss yet?"

"yes?"

"is he hot?"

"SO VERY HOT"

"where does he work?"

"yeah right, i am NOT telling you guys."

"fine."

"i'll tell Dom tonight, i really like him that much." Mia stated, "i'll soften him up a bit" Letty said.

"where did you two meet?"

"at the shop."

"okay."

"he's stopping by at the shop tomorrow." Mia said.

"great, we get to meet him" Annalise replied and walked out the room with Letty before Mia could say anything.

Cassy's note :)

YAYYY FIRST CHAPTERRRRR

1360 words

you guys probably already have an idea of what's gonna happen but don't worry there's a lot of plot twists yet to come 👀

also i didn't make a faceclaim chapter as i've only made two characters 😭 but here's the faceclaims for those two characters :)

Aj Cook as Annalise Lily<3

Madelyn Cline as Belle O'Conner<3

The rest of the cast as their respective characters.