Chapter One

*2 years later*
"Hey Merah!" Says Andrew, my boyfriend. "Hey Drew!" I say. "Hey Merah!" Says Cathleen and Dylan in unison. "Hey guys!" I say. "So this weekend I was thinking we could go see this new band in concert.." says Dylan. "What's the name of the band? I ask. "5 seconds of Summer, they're our age and they're pretty much a punk rock band. " says Cayleen. "Yeah sounds like fun let's go!" I say. Drew nods.
*At the Concert*
"Wow they are seriously amazing" Dylan says. "Like Fr!" I say. "We should go backstage to meet them" Cathleen says. "Hell yeah we should." We all say in unison. "I can't believe were gonna get to meet 5sos!" Says drew. We all laugh!
*Calum's Pov*
"Guys doesn't she look familiar too you?" Asks Calum. "Yes she's been in my dreams" says Michael. "No fr dude, she looks like Amerah from Freshman year!" Says Calum. "You mean the girl we used to beat?" Says Luke. "Oh much gosh that is her" says Ashton. "She's Beautiful!" Says Luke. "She's always been Beautiful!" All the boys look at Calum in shock and he just walks away to meet the fans.
*Amerah's Pov*
I notice one of the band members starring at me and start to blush But when I realize it's him, I freeze and say "Calum......?"