"U gotta do that a lil faster" Lisa whispered to Ryujin.

"U do it" Ryujin whispered back.

"Alr-"

"SHIN! MANOBAN! Are u done with ur warm up?" Coach Park questioned.

"No, coach" Lisa replied.

"If u want to win, stop chatting and do more warm ups" Coach Park said.

"I was just asking her how to do a specific move, coach" Ryujin said with slight sarcasm in her voice.

"Alright"

----

The match started with Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Winter, Soyeon and Ryujin playing the first quarter.

Like every other match, the game started with a jump ball. Jeongyeon represented her team, as she was the tallest amongst the five, while the opposing team chose their tallest player as well.

The opponent managed to jump higher, hitting the ball down before Jeongyeon could reach it.

Fortunately, the ball landed in Winter's hands. The girl then started sprinting towards the opposite hoop, without forgetting to dribble it, of course.

She then found herself cornered by two tall opponents. Unable to get out of the situation, she threw the ball at the opponent's foot, making the ball fly out of the court.

"NICE ONE, WIN!" Heejin yelled from the bench. And no, she wasn't being benched, she plays the next quarter.

Soyeon stood out of the court, next to the half court line with the ball in hand. She threw it towards Chaeyoung, who was blocked by the opponent at the last second.

Ryujin ran in and snatched the ball before it reached the opponent. She then earned two points for her team by doing a layup shot.

"Nice one" Jeongyeon complimented before the opponent started the ball, throwing it towards the player closest to the half court line.

The opponent catches the ball, running towards the hoop. Jeongyeon managed to reach in time, stopping the opponent. She hits the ball out of their hands and picked it up, running back towards the enemy's hoop.

Finding herself blocked, she passed the ball onto Chaeyoung, who shot a three-pointer and earned them three points.

"WOOOOOOOOOO" Ryujin exhaled. "I won't lose to u, unnie"

"SHIN, FOCUS ON THE GAME!" Their coach yelled.

"Yikes" Winter remarked.

"That was the only thing I heard her say this entire quarter" Soyeon whispered.

The whistle sounded, indicating that the opponent was about the start the ball, again.

This time, the opponent successfully made two points, making the players cheer on their captain.

Jeongyeon stepped out of the court this time, earning smirks from her teammates. You could say, this is their best line. They're all fast, of course, but the players in the court have exceptional ball control.

Jeongyeon threw the ball towards Soyeon as she sprinted into the court. Ryujin and Winter quickly got into a triangle formation, while Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung got into the same formation on the opposite side.

(Smth like this)

(I didn't do positions so it's kinda ur choice where there stand)

Soyeon then passed the ball onto Winter (PF if u follow the pic). Winter then did a layup and scored another two points for her team.

The quarter went on, believe me or not whatever happened there was only 4 minutes. The teams scored one point after another, maintaining the score difference, and as the quarter came to an end, they were at 17 - 12.

Ryujin POV

17 - 12.

It's not looking good for them

Our team is in the lead, of course

That was a very exhausting 10 minutes

"I'm disappointed that u didn't score a lot, but the opponent is one of the strongest in the district" coach Park said.

"At least she knows that" Soyeon whispered, making me suppress my laugh. The place was really noisy so I don't think she heard it.

"Jinnie!" I heard a voice call out.

Now usually when someone calls like this, me and Hyunjin would look at each other, but since she's on the court right now, I assume they were calling me.

"Yeah?" I asked, seeing that it was Chaeyeon unnie, Ryeong's sister.

"Ur windbreaker" she said, handing it to me.

"Oh thanks" I said as I grabbed it out of her hands.

I have to say, it is very cold, especially since I'm not running around anymore.

Actually, wouldn't running around make it colder?

Aish, no one cares.

I put the windbreaker on as I continued watching the game. They were 2 minutes into the quarter and the score is now 20 - 12.

Hah

We're still leading

(I just realized I haven't updated yet sooooo

It's kinda rushed, I didn't read it over, I might do that tmr)