"P'Porsche? Where are you now?" He asked as soon as he picked up.

"Hua Hin" I said.

"Huh? What are you doing there?" He asked.

"It's a long story but I'll be back tomorrow ok? Don't worry about me I'm fine and don't forget to lock the front door before going to bed ok?" I asked.

"Sure" He said.

"Good night" I said.

"Good night" He said.

Then I hung up and started playing a game on my phone.

After a while I got hungry so I went to check the fridge.

I found some sausages so I fried some of them and made three fried eggs then sat down to eat in front of the TV.

Kinn's P.O.V:

I paced the room back and forth not knowing what to do.

Should I wait for him to sleep first then leave? Or should I book another room?

No...That would be too suspicious he'll definitely ask me questions.

I showered and put on a bathrobe then walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh...You're finally out...I made you some eggs and sausages come and eat" He said.

I walked over to the sofa to see what he was doing.

He stood up and gave me an are you serious look.

"What?" I asked frowning.

"What? Why aren't you eating?" He asked.

"Oh...I'm not that hungry" I said.

He kept looking at me the same way then nodded to himself.

"Fine then...Suit yourself saphead I'll have it" He said.

Then he walked over to the plate and grabbed it then sat down on the sofa begrudgingly.

"There's a limit for spoiled brat behaviour you know I made that myself...It's kind of rude to just ignore it you know" He murmured.

Then stabbed a sausage with the fork angrily before taking a bite of it.

I didn't know how big his mouth was but...He looked like an angry chipmunk stuffing his mouth full with food like that as he frowned at the TV.

I was about to apologise because I wasn't used to eating such things for dinner but...

He suddenly burst out laughing as he pointed at the TV.