Conclusion! (Chapter 10)

Start from the beginning

Aizen found his own arm that was on his Zanpakutō wrapped around what appeared to be a bandage that restricted him from removing his Zanpakutō from its sheath while Soifon had her own Zanpakutō positioned towards his neck.

"This is another face I haven't seen for quite some time." Said Aizen in an amused voice but Yoruichi wasn't amused.

"Don't move! If you move a muscle..." Threatened Yoruichi as Soifon decided to continue in her place.

"We'll cut off your head!" Said Soifon but she inwardly doubted that both her and Yoruichi would be able to kill that man.

"I see." Said Aizen narrowing his eyes but he was far from impressed with the threat given to him knowing that he can easily kill them.

"Kukaku!" Smiled Yoruichi as she turned to the giant footstep and the one who was standing on Jidanbo's shoulder.

"Hey, Yoruichi! I had too much free time...And since I was out on a walk, I thought I'd check in!" Said Kukaku, giving a fearless grin.

"Well. That sure was flashy. What should I do?" asked Gin to himself in a nonchalant tone as his face never changed from that carefree smile as he raised his hand only for it to be grabbed and a Zanpakutō aimed at his own jugular revealing Matsumoto herself.

"Don't move." Said Matsumoto in a firm tone despite feeling pain in having to do this to Gin whom she cared about. Gin's eye twitched as he felt Matsumoto but regained his composure very quickly.

"Sorry, Captain Aizen. I got caught." Said Gin in the same nonchalant manner as he moved his restrained wrist almost mockingly.

"It's over." Said Yoruichi but even she knew better than to believe that this would be the end, she doubted that a man who managed to frame Kisuke would be out of cards so easily.

"What did you say?" Aizen asked which Yoruichi decided to continue the act as she followed Naruto script.

"Don't you understand, Aizen? There's no place...left for you to run." Said Yoruichi as at this moment, the rest of the soul reapers started to appear one by one through flash steps.

"Aizen..." Spoke Ukitake as he gave a hard glare towards the traitor while Naruto remained quiet as this was playing out as he had planned. Aizen had fallen in his trap.

"It's over, Aizen!" Said Yoruichi once more only for Aizen to grin and those aware from the very beginning knew then and there that the former captain had a backup plan.

"What's so funny?!" Asked Yoruichi a little bit more loudly while Aizen still remained with the same grin on his face.

"I'm sorry. It's time." Said Aizen and it's then that Yoruichi had realized what he meant as she looked at the sky.

"Get away from him. Soifon!" Shouted Yoruichi as she warned Soifon who had immediately jumped away as a yellow light barrier covered both Aizen as well as Gin revealing to be the Negacion.

"I-Impossible!" shouted Ukitake as he watched the sky open revealing Menos Grande and Gillians by numbers and another third party that was obscured by the darkness of the Garganta.

"It's a bit of a let down...I wouldn't have minded being your prisoner a little longer...Goodbye, Rangiku. I'm sorry." Said Gin as he turned to look at her with a small sad look.

A part of the ground lifted in the air as it carried both Aizen and Gin to the Garganta to be taken away safely from Soul Society and into Hueco Mundo, the world where the Hollow resides.

"You're going to run away? You..." Tetsuzaemon almost in a futile attempt to destroy the Negacion only to be stopped by the Head Captain himself.

"Stop! That light is called <Negacion.> The Menos use it to help save their fellow hollows. Once enveloped by that light, it is impossible for those within and without to interact. It's an isolated world." Said Yamamoto much to the shock of those who hadn't fought a Menos.