Chapter 1: Right or Wrong Choice?

An 18 year old girl named Ariana Hanasaki was taking a stroll in the lively city. She felt someone grab on her arm and she yanked out of the grasp. "What are you-" Ariana said. "Come with me." A scary looking guy said. She gasped. "What the hell is that?!" Ariana asked pointing out.

He turned around and she made a run for it. "Hey!" He exclaimed and chased after her.

She was running through the crowd of people and she looked back and saw him catching up with her. "I did not sign up for this!" Ariana exclaimed. "Come back here!" He shouted.

She made at the end of the crowd and as she thought she lost him, she felt a tighter grasp on her arm. "Let go of me!" Ariana exclaimed. "Hey Ariana!" A woman's voice said.

She turned to the owner's voice that was running up to her. "Uh... Do I know you?" Ariana asked. "It's been so long since we've seen each other." The woman said and had the guy let go of her arm so she could flip her upside down. "Whoa..." Ariana said. The woman grabbed her arm. "Come with me!" She said.

She ended up taking her to the Prime Minister's residence. "Why are we here?" Ariana asked. "You'll see~" She said.

She took her to a room that was a guest living room, and had some bodyguards come in. "Miss Hanasaki, I'm glad you're here safely." One guy said. "What is going on?" Ariana asked. "It'll be hard to take in at first, but your life is in danger." He said. "Why..?" Ariana asked. "You are the Prime Minister's daughter." He admitted.

She blinked really fast. "...Huh?" Ariana asked. "It's true, you are his one and only daughter." He said. "Is there proof?" Ariana asked. "That's what you're here for. Please follow me." He said.

They all entered the Prime Minister's office. "You're... Ariana?" The Prime Minister Hiraizumi asked. "Yeah." Ariana answered. He smiled from ear to ear. "I've always wanted to meet you like this." Hiraizumi said. "Are you..?" Ariana asked. "Yes, I am your father. I know it's hard to take in right now. You know the situation that you're in?" Hiraizumi asked. "Sort of. A gang member wants vengeance because of their own personal reasons." Ariana said. "Have you picked your personal bodyguard yet?" Hiraizumi asked. "Not yet." Ariana said. "I suggest you pick a bodyguard to protect you. Katsuragi, please take her to the other room so she can make her decision." Hiraizumi said. "Yes, sir. Miss Hanasaki, please follow me." Katsuragi said.

He took her in the room she was in before, but this time there were other guys in the room. "All of us will be protecting you 24/7, but you will need to pick a personal bodyguard." He said. "I have to pick one of you to be my personal bodyguard? But... I don't even know any of you." Ariana said. "My apologies for not saying so in the beginning. My name is Daichi Katsuragi, the chief of the SP bodyguard team." Daichi said. "I'm Subaru Ichiyanagi." Subaru said. "Nice to meet you two." Ariana said. "Do you know who I am?" A bodyguard asked. "I'm sorry, I don't know you." Ariana said. "Aw! And here I thought we would be the best girl friends!" He said winking. "Wait... You were that woman?" Ariana asked. "Yup! I'm Sora Hirosue!" Sora answered.

She had to process that for a moment. "I'm Mizuki Fujisaki." Mizuki said. "You were that famous pop-star that retired last year!" Ariana said. "Hehe. Correct." Mizuki said. (A/N: Bae! No! This story's about Sora! Stay focused! >.<)

Another bodyguard came into the room. "Kaiji?" Ariana asked. "Hey Ariana." Kaiji said. "You work as a bodyguard?" Ariana asked. "That's obvious isn't it?" Kaiji asked. "I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been, cuz?" Ariana asked. "Huh?!" All of them exclaimed. "Yeah, we're related. Not by blood though. His long-distant cousin married my long distant cousin on my mom's side, so that's how we're cousins." Ariana said. "That's right! How have you been?" Kaiji asked and gave her a noogie. "Hey! Jeez..." Ariana said fixing her hair. "Kaiji! I'm aware that you two already know each other, but remember that she's a client." Katsuragi said. "Yes, sir..." Kaiji said. "Miss Hanasaki, do you know who to pick to be your personal bodyguard?" Katsuragi asked. "As much as I love Kaiji, he'll give me noogies, wet willies, Indian burns,  and poke me 24/7 like he always did! And the other guy saved my life so I see he's capable so..." Ariana thought. "I guess... Sora?" Ariana asked. "Yay! It's the only real choice you got! I'm mean look at me! I'm beautiful~!" Sora said. "You sure you want to choose him?" Kaiji asked. "Yeah, why?" Ariana asked. "He's excellent in his job, but he likes women- OW!" Kaiji exclaimed since Sora punched him on the arm. "Should you really be talking about me like that?" Sora asked. "That hurt idiot!" Kaiji exclaimed. "You're only going to worry her." Sora said. "I wasn't meaning to worry her. It's just-" Kaiji said. "No one has anything to worry about! You should know by now that I wouldn't come onto a client!" Sora said. "It's decided then. Sora will be Miss Hanasaki's bodyguard." Katsuragi said. "Leave everything it to me!" Sora said. "Good. Dismissed!" Katsuragi said. "Did I make the wrong choice..?" Ariana thought. "Ariana, I don't think he'll try anything with you. You're not even his type." Kaiji said. "Really? Then what is his type?" Ariana asked. "Let's just say... He like sexy girls." Kaiji said. "I have the body for it so ha!" Ariana said and quickly clamped her mouth with her hands. "You haven't changed a bit." Kaiji said. "Shush you..." Ariana said looking away.