Chapter 8

[- DISCLAIMER! One word: smut. Don't want to read it? That's perfectly fine. Skip the the next chapter. I won't hold it against you, I promise. 

Also, attached a video of the track that kinda inspired how everything played out. "Demonstrate" by JoJo. A personal GEM, imho.  -]

Dante

I could not believe that this was happening. Actually, maybe I could? I don't know.

What I did know, however, is that lust overcame my thoughts as Alex bit gently into my shoulder. I grabbed him by his hair and pulled his face up to meet mine and kissed him. Hard. The kiss deepened with passion as I settled between his opened legs and ground my naked hips to his clothed ones.

I left his lips and bit gently into his neck, sucking on his skin. His skin tasted like a mixture of salt and sweetness, probably from his cologne mixing with his natural sweat. I captured his lips in mine once more as his hands roamed across my bared back, his finger nails lightly scraping me.

He rolled us over so that he was now on top of me. I was a bit taken aback by his strength and my face showed it. He pulled his shirt over his head in one swift motion and looked devilishly at me, smirking. "What? You're not the only strong one in this relationship." I smiled and grabbed his head, pulling him into another kiss.

I couldn't get enough of him. Kissing him every time felt like kissing him for the first time. I loved the taste of his lips and I loved how perfectly they fit against mine, like they were meant for me. Like HE was meant for me. He rested his hands on either side of my head as I roamed his body, my hands settling on his supple, but firm, clothed ass. He reared up suddenly, leaving me breathless as his lips left mine while he unbuttoned his jeans.

He left me to stand at the foot of the bed, shrugging out of his jeans. His dark blue underwear did nothing to hide his hardness. I sat up on my elbows and slowly stroked myself, lustfully looking at Alex as he hooked his thumbs into his underwear. My breath caught as he revealed himself to me.

Alex

I don't know what was happening but something was happening. Something was happening inside me and visibly outside of me.

I don't ever recall being this sexually attracted to someone and that showed. It was almost painful, how hard I was. All for Dante. All for the love of my life. I stood there, looking at him laying back on the bed. He stopped stroking himself as I sprang free. I was a bit concerned because it looked like something was wrong. "D? Babe? Is everything okay?" Then something in his eyes changed and I smiled as I noticed the lust in his eyes coursing through his veins like a charge of electricity.

I lunged at him again, capturing his lips in mine as we fell back on the bed. His arms circled around my waist as we ground our hips against each other. I captured his lower lip between my teeth and tugged slightly, then let them go. He turned us around so that he was now on top of me. He reached over to the night table at the side of the bed and pulled out a condom and lube. "Who's topping who?" he asked.

I was a bit taken aback, though I tried not to show it. "Can I top you?" I asked him.

"That's one of the benefits of being verse, baby," Dante replied and smiled, ripping the condom wrapper with his teeth. He moved down and rolled the condom onto my throbbing member expertly. He applied some lube onto my sheathed member and discarded the bottle. He then repositioned himself so that he was straddling me. He brushed the tip of my member against his opening, asking "Are you ready, Alex?" I held onto his hips and guided him down onto my hardened shaft.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he enveloped me. "Fuuuuuuuuuck..." we both moaned as he slid down me until he hit the skin of my hips. Dante leaned down and kissed me, beginning a slow rhythm: up and down while he ground his hips in a circular motion. We moaned into each others' mouths, our kisses getting hungrier and hungrier. "Alex..." Dante moaned my name as his pace increased, getting accustomed to me. I began thrusting upwards ever so slowly, meeting and matching his rhythm.