"What will the other members say about it, Wheein?"

"First of all, We are happy for the Unnies... We saw their struggles as a couple in the past years. They were so brave to be that one. We always tell them that we are always with them and that we will support them on their journey as a couple and their soon-to-be family... I know they felt pity because we will part, but as always said we will make that name as one, In the future, it will be known as the others... Along with our baby moo..." Wheein said,

"We are all sad about the disbandment but it's not always we are Idols or performers because we will have our own family, we will live without those cameras, we are all aging and need someone to lean on to our lives. We are always happy for the unnies and hoping for a better future with our siblings..." Hyejin paused while The three chuckled.

"Nah, Seriously with their little hamster or little bunny... In the future, MAMAMOO might go back and perform again... We'll see you again in the future," Hyejin said,

"How do you guys feel when you know that your unnies dating? Do you guys know that they like each other? "

"Ooohhh... It was funny actually because we just knew it in embarrassing moments... But I won't tell them and of course, we are happy because we shipped them both too... At first, When we were asking Solar unnie she always said she didn't and she saw unnie as her younger sister and best friend and then, always denied it to us... While Byul unnie... Our Crew, Managers, Me, and Hyejin knew her feelings towards Solar unnie... " Wheein said between her chuckles, Solar and Byul were chuckling at the side too.

"We particularly knew that first along with Solar unnie sister at their house... but it was all good at the company so they don't have problems with their relationship and it was a big relief to us too..." Hyejin said, Solar and Byul nodded. 

The Presscon ended with a good deal. 

"Until the end, This is MAMAMOO... We'll see you guys later at the online party!" Solar exclaimed, They all bowed and Byul assisted the three. 

Wheein cried as they went down which shocked the three, "Why?" Solar asked, 

"It will be my last performance later..." Wheein said, Solar hugged her. "Ya, Don't cry... You guys can do it, We trusted you though. Make the mamamoo plus incredible under your names... Next time someone will visit you guys in the mv filming..." Solar said, 

"It was different for the four of us... no one will stare at us when we do something, kind of ruin the song, forget the lyrics, or mess up the choreos..." Wheein sobs,

"Eyyy, Don't cryy... We will perform in the future, I promise..." Solar said, they went to their waiting room to prepare for their online party. 

Solar was in her dress and her baby bumps were little shown. 

"Auntie Wheeinie is sad..." Byul said, she hugged the girl, "You'll still be our first baby..." As Byul said, Hyejin pouted. "I thought it was me..." 

The crew giggled, "Aigoo..." Solar uttered, "It would start in 10 minutes..." The staff said, The four went out and went to the stage while waiting. 

They didn't know it was rolling, Byul wrapped her arms around her wife and put her chin on Solar's shoulder. 

Hyejin and Wheein were playing around while the two looked at them, "Your baby bump was showing, Unnie... You don't have abs now?" Hyejin asked, Solar pouted and Byul laughed. 

"It looks like you ate a whole melon..." Hyejin added and caressed Solar's baby bump, while Wheein and Byul were laughing. 

"Babe, She's teasing you..." Byul said, Solar glared at Byul. "Aiish..."