Spyke x GN!Reader

Requested by: zombiefairy

I hope I did your request right, I'm very new to doing this so yea, Enjoy!

Type: FLUFF
.
.
.
.
.
Narrator's POV:

*BEEP*  *BEEP*  *BEEP*  *BE-*SMACK* ......"UggHhh.." Y/N groaned. As the alarm went off and got shutted, Y/N wakes up for another day of work at the cafe. "*sigh* welp time to get up..." Y/N said.

*TIMESKIP TO WHEN Y/N IS AT THE CAFE*

Y/N's POV:

God I wish I could get a better job than work here. It would be better to work at a restaurant to actually serve food than just drinks here. (Welp idk, deal with this place✨) Hmmmm, I wonder what my friends are up to right now....Eh who cares (ThE aUdAcItY😭).

*RING* Hmm?...Oh......It's him

Spyke's POV:

*RING* I arrive to where I usually always come to grab coffee, it's a nice place I will tell ya that. A lot of people come here to relax and take a seat at the booths there are here mate, but the main reason I come here is to see......(Your Pronouns).

Y/N's POV:

Oh boy....welp, If you can already tell, I'm nervous to see this guy. He has been coming here a lot lately and I have started to develop a crush on him. I wish I could talk to him, but I'm just too scared to take the first step. I wonder why he always comes here anytime he has the chance to, does he feel that tired everyday to be here and relax? It's so confusing, but I don't mind at all...kind of.

Narrator's POV:

Spyke walked up the the counter and asked "Hi, I came here to order the usual love". "O-of course, I'll m-make it right a-away" Y/N stuttered. 'God why did I stutter like that 😭', Spyke went and sat down at a booth in the cafe. As Y/N was preparing Spyke's order, he couldn't help himself, but just stare at (Your Pronouns). He wanted to confess to (Your Pronouns), but was scared to be rejected. He decided he was going to confess to her anyway, he has been going here for 1 year, it's about time he decides to confess his feelings for (Your Pronouns).

Spyke's POV:

*Sigh* Today is the day I confess to (Your Pronouns), I really need to stop hiding it from (Your Pronouns). Oh, here (Your Pronouns) comes, well it's time I tell them now, I need to tell (Your Pronouns) how I feel and hope they feel the same way as I do for (Your Pronouns).

Y/N's POV:

As I go to Spyke with his order, he says he wants to tell me something so I say ok and wait for what he has to say. "Ummm..I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time, but I..love you and I wanted to know if you feel the same way.." Spyke said. Oh....my......god.....I-I don't even know what to say. He just confessed to me...ME!? Why would he confess to me!? Well.........if he feels this way for me then I guess I can't deny it, since I love him too.

Narrator's POV:

"Of course I do, I-I love you too, I was just a-afraid you wouldn't come here at all a-anymore if I confessed to you.." Y/N answered. "Heh, I would never do that, I love this place too much to stop coming here love" Spyke replied. Spyke moves and pats the empty seat next to him wanting you to sit down beside him. Y/N sits down next to him and hugs him from the side. "I love you" "I love you too".
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed this one shot, planning to make more if you request it, Well cya!

(648 words)