"Oh, yeah. He's still wondering how I got out." I say, chuckling a little bit.

"And since you discovered your electrokinesis, you can charge anyone's phone within walking distance and you would be a major hit at a Fourth of July party," Chase says.

"No one can know about our powers, Chase." I reminded him.

"I know. But if they did, you would be the most popular girl there." Chase says.

"That's great and all, but that still doesn't help my situation," I say. "I still think about the times when Marcus said I was weak and not strong like you, Adam, or Bree. What if he was right?"

"No, Cassie. Don't go there. Marcus was saying that just to get to you. You are the strongest girl I know. You're brave, talented, you're a whiz at video games and you really know how to kick butt." Chase says.

"Thanks, Chase. That really helps a lot." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome. Don't believe what Marcus said. He's gone now. You don't have to worry about him anymore." Chase says. He and I hug.

"You know. I really like our talks." I say, pulling away.

"Me, too," Chase says. "Hey, wanna play a video game to get your mind off things?"

"You're on!" I say. "I'm so going to beat you!"

"In your dreams!" Chase says. I grab the controllers while Chase turns on the TV. Once I handed him a controller, we both started playing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later that day, we all head down to the lab after Mr. Davenport said he wanted to show us another invention he made. "Okay, guys, say hello to my latest invention, the cryo-blaster." Mr. Davenport says. "This thing can freeze anything in a nanosecond."

"Bravo, Big D. You invented ice." Leo claps.

"No, I invented a way for astronauts to travel to distant galaxies while frozen in suspended animation." Mr. Davenport says.

"Which is a fancy way of saying ice," Leo says.

"All right, here. Let me demonstrate." Mr. Davenport takes the cup I was drinking from and puts it on the table. "You guys might want to step back because the ray from the cryo-blaster freezes everything it touches." Mr. Davenport freezes the cup with the cryo-blaster.

"Can someone please tell this dude he's making ice?" Leo says.

"Look, every space program in the world is gonna want one of these. I just need the element to fuel them: cytanium. And it's only found here." Mr. Davenport says. He shows us a hologram of a map on the console. "I'm sending you on a mission to the most remote part of Antarctica."

"As opposed to bustling downtown Antarctica?" Bree asks.

"No worries, Mr. Davenport. We've been to way worse places than Antarctica." Chase says.

"Oh, yeah. Remember Bakersfield?" Adam asks, making us all groan.

"Look, with your bionics, you should be able to swoop in and..." Mr. Davenport was cut off when we heard a warning alert. "Oh, no. There's a massive storm headed there."

"So, who cares? We just dealt with a storm." I say.

"No, this is a category five. It's much more dangerous. I can't believe this. I'm gonna have to call off the mission." Mr. Davenport says.

"Wha...no! There's plenty of time before the center of the storm hits." I say.

"It's just not worth the risk. I just hope the storm doesn't collapse the glacier." Mr. Davenport says.