3

it was your time me and yeat been dating for a month i was packing a lot of clothes and shoes and all my makeup i took a shower and i just put light makeup i wore a sports bra and sweats with a hoodie over and put my hair in a clip i grabbed my bags and dad put them in the bus.
i felt someone hug by me from behind and i knew it was yeat i smiled and turned and kissed him.
"still nervous about singing" he said "yeah a bit" i say he nodded we got on the bus and we where on the road.
i was on my phone on the couch in the back of the bus and was just scrolling on insta.
yeat then sat next to me.
"you good" he asked "no im scared what if they think i'm like weird" i say he smiled "babe you got nothing to worry about" he said he kissed me and i hugged him "love you" i say "love you too" he said and kissed my head.
-
we where in our first location we got off at a hotel/penthouse thing me and yeat where in our room i was about to get ready for the show when yeat hugged my waist.
"wanna do a quickie before you shower" he said "no my dads here" i say "we could be quite" he said "promise" i say he smiled and turned me around.
-
we did a quickie i took a shower i did my makeup while yeat was showering and i then did my hair and got dressed.

-we did a quickie i took a shower i did my makeup while yeat was showering and i then did my hair and got dressed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i sat on my bed and waited for yeat to get ready.
i was on my phone and my dad yelled for me to go downstairs.
"yeah wsp" i say i then saw fenix and kato and rob "hey lil geesy" kato said "hey guys" i say "ready to preform" fenix said "no what if they don't like me and stuff" i say "you know they love you they adore your music" rob said "what if they think differently now" i say "mija nothin to be scared of remember be confident and act like your singing at the studio"dad said i sigh "okay" i say yeat than came downstairs and put his arm around me. he made me face him and kissed me.
"take that upstairs" fenix said they all laughed.
i smiled.
i pulled out an esco and i was smoking.
"okay mija they sent me the songs you have to play" dad said "the first is, st,then mi luz de luna,and one of your best la princesa de la luna" dad said "okay not bad" i say.
-
we where on our way there me and yeat where in the back everyone was in front and we where having a little makeout.
i pulled away and fixed my lip liner. "babe we are almost there at the place you nervous still" he asked "yeah a bit" i say "just don't think much of it" he said i smiled i kissed him then dad walked in "if y'all gonna have a kid tell me about it first" he said we smiled "not yet not till i'm somewhere in my 20's" i say dad smiled he went back out and we did to.
we where at the place. and we where chillin in the back and i was smoking a joint.
"ready" yeat said "yeah kinda" i say he kissed me and then we where on.
my dad and shoreline sang and what not for an hour then it was my turn.
"remember confidence act like it's use you are singing to" dad said "be brave act like no one's there and if you mess up it's okay" fenix said "it's gonna be okay they love you adore you" yeat said i smiled i hugged them and kissed yeat.
they gave me the mic and i took a deep breath.
"hey guys" i say the crowd went craz "i've never preformed before my dad made me" i say with a smile they laughed "i'm really nervous rn but if i mess up don't judge me" i say i heard "we won't" and i smiled my first song played.
i sang then all my other songs came wtv.
when we where done everyone was sweaty but not me.
"you did it lil geesy" fenix said i smiled "you did wonderful" dad said i hugged him.
-
we where at the hotel you can say and me and yeat where in our room watch a movie.
i had gotten up to go get a snack and i heard someone talking.
i went to where it was and it was from dads room.
"she can give us bank you know that" i heard fenix say "yeah he songs are worldwide now" kato said "she can make us the most richest rappers out there" rob said "guys no we can't take money from her she's my daughter and it's her money" dad said "think about it geesy money for you and sin and your baby mama" fenix said "i love her really like a little sister but i think about money more" fenix said i couldn't hear anymore i went to my room told yeat everything.
"why would they wanna do that" yeat said "idk i mean i know i make good money from my music but that's for me to save to get a house soon" i say then dad walked in he had heard our whole entire conversation i looked at him "come downstairs" he said as soon as i hit the last step i saw everyone looking guilty.
"sorry" fenix said "stop" i say "why" i say "we need the money shoreline is going down" kato said "don't mean nothing" i say we argued and argued and i had enough "dad" i say "yes" he said "ima move with mom after tour" i say his head shot up.
"why" he said "this is to much" i say.
he sighed "okay" he said i smiled.
-
after your i was packing to move with mom for a few years it made me sad cause i love my dad as soon as i finished packing i heard a honk i went downstairs with my stuff and hugged dad tight "ima miss you dad" i say "me too jadida" he said i hugged my step mom and then sin sin "ima miss you little dude" i say i heard his baby words and smiled i then left i pick up my phone and text yeat.
'i'm coming over' i texted as soon as i got there i saw him and ran and hugged him.
"ima miss you" he said "me too" i cried i kissed him "this means we have to brake up" he said "yeah " i say we cried and what not and i left.
-
weeks went by then months then years...
———
this is asss