4

-
-2022-
i woke up and saw a text from mom 'your plane leaves at 1' it was 10 i took a shower and wore a lazy outfit today i had to go back with dad cause mom was leaving to go somewhere else and i had no choice to live with dad i haven't seen him in 3 years.
-
i was here i was waiting for my uber when it got here i got to dads i took a deep breath and walked in.
"dad" i said then heard and seen dad i hugged him "omg mija your so big now" he said i smiled "well i am 22 now" i say "i missed you" he said then step mom hugged me and i saw sin sin.
"omg" i say he ran to me and hugged me.
-
me and dad talked and stuff his band broke up and yeah "i have a suprise for you soon" he said i smiled i was in my old room when i heard a knock i opened the door to see yeat but different now.
"hey" i say he smiled and hugged me "how you been" he asked "good" i say "i meet this girl she's the best" he said "you can meet her at the new party your dad is gonna throw you" he said i smiled.
-
i was just laying down and dad said to get ready i took a shower and did my make up and hair and got dressed.
i put a tight red dress on and some red heels.
i went downstairs and saw lots of old people i knew.
i said hi then saw yeat
"hey" i say "hey lj this is my gf" yeat said i saw this girl she was pretty.
"hey i'm lj" i say "symone" she said she gave me a light smile i went with my dad and we where smoking.
-
everyone was leaving i saw yeat kiss his gf and she left he came sat next to me and put his arm on the couch behind me.
"you did get prettier over the years" he said i smiled "you became more famous" i say "all thanks to you" he said i smiled i was waiting for my dad and i was on my phone and dad came in "let's go kids" he said we all left and went to dads.
-
i changed and layed on my bed yeat was next to me. "ugh i'm so tired" i say "i think we should redo your room it looks so 2018" yeat said i smiled he wasn't wrong there was pictures and records everywhere and just led lights that didn't work anymore.
we both got up and i went to my bathroom closet grabbed some paper towels and sprays and we started taking things down. we finished and we both spent money on amazon on decor and stuff.
"making me waist my money" he said i smiled he looked at me and i looked at him and he kissed me i pulled back but then kissed back.
i then pulled back "i'm kinda tired ima go to sleep" i say he nodded and i fell asleep.
-
i woke up to tears arms around me.
i turned and saw him on his phone with one hand.
"morning" he said i smiled "yeat why you doin this you have a gf" i say he ignored me i sat up and he looked at me and kissed me.
i didn't want to keep this going since yeat does have a gf.
i got up and went downstairs to see his gf.
"oh hey" she said "is yeat here" she said i nodded and as i was about to point to my room i saw him coming downstairs.
i saw him roll his eyes at me and i went to dads office.
"hey mija um we are gonna go somewhere please get dressed" he said "fancy or casual" i say "both" he said i nodded i went showered and got dressed.
i put on a tight tan dress and some off white jordan 4s and got an inspiration from ice spice for my hair and put on my 'LILGEESY' chain and my lj bracelet i went downstairs to see everyone ready.
me and yeat where also matching.
-
we pulled up to a restaurant and as we where waiting for our table and me and yeat decided to take a picture in front of a mirror he had put his arm around me and we took the picture.
we went and sat down and soon our food came and i dropped some on my top of my dress.
"shit" i say as i tried wiping it off then yeat gave me his jacket "hide it with this" he said i zipped it up
we finished eating and as we where leaving there was so many paparazzi they where asking me and dad a lot till they said "lj when your new song coming out" i heard i looked to see a camera in my face and i just walked away. i haven't made music for 3 years.
we went into stores and what not grabbed a lot of new clothes.
i couldn't find yeat till i saw him an hour later.
"where tf were you at" i say "i went to buy you this" he said as he gave me a box i opened it and it was a iced out silver bracelet with the name 'NOAH' on it "thanks" i say as i hugged him "i bought it for you last week before you was coming cause i was happy and it just got done" he said i smiled.
-
we where in the suv and me and yeat where you can say cuddling or something i had my legs on him and my head on his shoulder.
yeat showed me his phone and it was a text from his gf.
it was an image of yeat and i with his hand over me and she was judging cursing at him.
then there was one last message that said "i slept with your hb idc we over" and yeat just went to his camera and turned my face to his and kissed me. and took a picture he sent it to her and blocked her.
i smiled and he kissed me one last time.
"what does that make us" i blurt "friend w benefits for now" he said as he put his arm around me i layed on his chest and fell asleep.
-
i woke up to my heels being taken off and i opened my eyes to see yeat taking them off and giving them to my dad.
he then picked me up bridal style and taking me inside we put me in my room and layed me on the bed.
"hey um lj here some clothes" yeat said and gave me shorts and a tee i changed and he layed next to me
"i'm glad your back" he said "i'm glad too" i say i got up and went downstairs for a snack.
as i was about to walk in the kitchen i saw dad.
"hey what you doin still up" he said "could ask you the same thing" he said he chuckled.
"i'm just working on a song" he said "oh what kind" i say "it's a suprise" he said i rolled my eyes "i booked your flight to go back home to your mom in 3 weeks" he said "dad i don't wanna go back with mom" i say.
he looked at me and said "why not" and i gulped "i wanna come live back with you" i say.
"mija idk if your mom would let you" he said "she has to cause i'm not living with her she always is gone i'm always by myself and worst part she never lets me go out" i say "fine i'll talk to her in the morning now go take your rest." he said i nodded and he hugged me and kissed my head "love you" he said "love you" i say back and went to my room and snoozed.
-
i woke up to yeat waking me.
"what" i say as he stopped "your dad and your mom where fighting" he said "for" i say "idk go see" he said i went to dads room he wasn't there so i went downstairs to his office and saw mom there.
"mija why do you wanna leave me" she said "cause you always leave me alone!" i say "mija your dad he's nothing to you remember" she said "i love my dad he never leaves me out takes me everywhere" i say "i want custody of her" dad said my mom looked like she seen a ghost "no i will not have her in the gangster life" she said "it's my choice and i want to live with my dad" i say "you can't do this to me" she said "oh yes i can" i say then she left i sigh and my dad hugged me.
"i won't let anyone hurt you" he said "i know dad" i say "now go get ready we leaving to the studio" he said i smiled and left to my room.
"dad said get ready" i told yeat "okay..wait" he said as he grabbed my arm and tried kissing me "hold on i haven't brushed my teeth yet" i say as he laughed i brushed my teeth and went to my room and he pulled me by my waist kissing me.
"mm you smell good" i tell him "thanks" he said i smiled and got in the shower soon after .
i got out dried up put on a lazy fit then did a bit of makeup and did my hair and then got ready.
i put on these white baggy pnats and this y2k white shirt it was hard to put in since so many open parts but got it on and put on my white 4s.
i put on my jewelry.
and grabbed my bag with a blunt my elf bar and my airpods and money.
"you don- wooo babe you lookin finer then ever" yeat said "stop" i say as i smiled he pulled me close and kissed me.
"you should like lemme hit" he said "maybe later" i say "like right now" he said "ain't no one fucking up in my house" i heard dad say at my door "let's go" he said me and yeat laughed and went downstairs.
i put in my star shades and got in the suv.
me and yeat sat in the back i put my legs on him and he rubbed my thigh.
"after the studio we are going to and interview" he said "no thanks" i say with a laugh he rolled his eyes and laughed too.
i took out my blunt "dad..light" i say he gave me his lighter and i lit it up.
we passed it around and wtv till it finished.
i was texting on my phone and yeat was rubbing my leg.
"y'all we are going to an interview rq" dad says i nodded and so did yeat.
-
we where getting off the car and walked into the building.
"how may i help you" someone said "here for an interview with montreality" dad said "names" they said "ohgeesy,yeat,and lj" he said they called someone and they took us.
"hey guys" some girl said we waved and she told us all this stuff and we where ready.
"okay we are gonna film outside y'all just like a vlog" they said as we went outside and wtv then it started.
i then dropped something.
i grabbed it and then said "hey montreality" i say "it's ohgeesy" dad said "yeat" yeat said "and lj" i say "here we are gonna answer stuff and shop" yeat said.
-
after that weird thing we headed to the studio where we have to do a broadcast.
as we pulled up we sat in chairs next to each other with head phones on and mics in front of us.
"we are on" someone said "no jumper back again here with ohgeesy,lj,and yeat" adam said "so guys tell us about yourself" he said "i'm ohgeesy i'm a rapper and a father to two kids" dad said "i'm jadida,lj for short and im a rappers daughter" i say "yeat and im a rapper" yeat said "okay guys welcome now we are gonna start with some questions" he said we nodded.
"lj we know you are a retired rapper are you like hopping to start again or" he asked "im hopefully gonna start again because im back and stuff" i say "okay and do you know what your gonna do for your coming back" he said "no not yet but you know i'm working on it right at the moment" i say "people always say that your lucky that ohgeesy is your dad how do you feel" he said "it's cool but like also having to go back an forth to mother to father is like so stressing" i say "yeah and we know you and jahseh or x y'all where close friends and him passing does it still hurt you" he said "um yes it does a lot cause he was one of my best friends" i say "y'all would've been the same age am i right" he said i nodded "how does that make you feel" he said "you know makes me feel awful cause he was never meant to die" i say.
-
after the interviews we got home i landed in my bed and got a message from nle choppa my favorite rapper
"hey come fly out to mine wanna get to know you" his text said i hearted it and he sent another one "i bought your ticket" i smiled and told my dad he let me go.
——
kms