_____

I'm gonna be so damn embarrassed if he really does text his mother, he'll probably call her or something on stream next time I'm with him and I'll never be able to live it down. I paused the tv and briefly checked Twitter, Echoity gaining even more traction since the last time I checked. I wondered if I could text Alex, and see if we should handle it in some way. Then I ultimately decided against it, I was being way too overdramatic about it. It would all die down by tomorrow, like always. Right now I need something to distract myself. I unpaused the movie after making popcorn, because popcorn makes life more flavorful, and after finishing the movie I'll play some new horror game the Steam home page recommends to me.

_____
|| Kara Moss's perspective ||
(Eden's sister)

I'm done waiting for her to say anything. I knew she probably wouldn't, she never keeps me updated on anything anymore after the last girl Eden dated, Lilly, broke it off with her because I told her that Eden was probably just dating her for her money. Lilly's dad was mega-rich and owned a family-owned company up north of L.A. Of course I knew Eden would never date someone for their money, she really did like Lilly. And she's always been better than I have. But I've changed now, really. I'm a better person. I was just jealous of her and her success. But I've gotten used to it. And I've also gotten better in the sense not to meddle in my sister's business, when she found out it was my fault that they broke up she never forgave me, yelled at me for a full 30 minutes. But I'm tired of not being in the loop of anything. Just because she's the successful one, and Dad likes her more doesn't mean she can cut herself off from me. I called Eden's cellphone number and held back a gasp when she picked up. I was so surprised she hadn't blocked me.

_____

"What do you want Kara?"

"Woah I come in peace my friend, just wondering what's going on on the interwebs right now."

"You really expect me to believe that you give a fuck?

"I do give a fuck, I give a flying, fruit-flavored, fabulous fuck." I laughed.

"Really? Do you really care? After not texting me for a year?"

"Yes. I thought you blocked me."

"Oh."

"Yeah, 'oh' is right. Now who is Quackity." I said wiggling my eyebrows as if she could see me.

"He's just a friend." She expressed. I could tell she had probably said that more than a few times today.

"He doesn't seem like 'just a friend'.

"Well he is." She corrected. I could practically hear her roll her eyes.

"Okay fine then, I'll change the topic. How have you been?"

"Fine," She grunted, her voice hard. Then she let out a sigh, "I've been good. I've been busy as hell, but good."

"I'm glad you're doing well." I cheerily said, happy she was opening up to me, even in the slightest bit.

"Thank you. How are you?" She asked.

"Good. Same old same old. Dad's doing good. Mom's been... busy. Still.

K. // Quackity x OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें