"Drinking and dancing" Celeste let out with her two fists up in the air and a smile on her face. JJ let out a chuckle.

"can't say no" Emily let out as she looked at JJ, Celeste looked down at her phone with a new message waiting.

Aaron: everything is good, Dave and I have a meeting off Quantico

Celeste: okay! See you at home, Love you

Aaron: Love you beautiful

"Ah come one!" Emily let out.

"Celeste technically has a kid and she's coming out with us. AND! Hotch!!!" Emily let out, Celeste laughed at the lashing.

"Did she say she couldn't because of the kids?" Celeste let out, Emily nodded to her.

"If I find you a babysitter and possibly have a sleepover with Jack, would you come out?" Celeste let out as she started to put her stuff away.

"If you can pull that off, I'll go and pay for your drinks for the night" JJ let out as she looked at Celeste.

"Well get your tab ready because your going to regret that" Celeste let out as she stood up and grabbed her purse.

"Where are you going?" Morgan asked as they looked at her.

"I have to go pick up Jack" she let out, Morgan smiled at her.

"The title of stepmom suits you" he said, Celeste walked by him and gently smacked him on the shoulder.

"Bye guys, have a good night" She said walking away.

Celeste got to Jacks school, standing outside of the SUV and waiting for the bell to ring. Celeste watched as a tall blonde walked up to her.

"Hi!" she said in a perky tone.

"Hey" Celeste said as she looked at her.

"I seen you a few times picking up Jack Hotchner" she le out, Celeste knew where this was going as she gave her a smile.

"Are you a relative? or did Aaron get a nanny for when hes out of town?" she let out, Celeste looked at the tall blonde and chuckled.

"Umm neither" Celeste she let out, The blonde looked at her confused. The bell ran and the kids ran out of the school, Moments later Celeste saw Jack running out of the school and towards her with the biggest smile on his face.

"Celeste!" he let out as he got closer and jumpped in her arms.

"Hey bud! I missed you so much" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you too, where's daddy?" he asked as Celeste stood up again.

"He had to work a little longer" she said as she looked to her side where the blonde was still standing and looking at her.

"Ready to go home?" She asked, Jack gave her a nod with a smile as he grabbed her hand that was extended and they started walking away.

Celeste made her way downstairs as she changed into dark grey sweatpants that were hanging low, with a white t-shirt.

"you finished your supper jack?" she asked as she looked at the little boy sitting on the couch and watching tv.

"yup!" he let out, Celeste walked towards the kitchen to clean up, when her phone started ringing. without looking she picked up her phone.

"Hi" she let out.

"Hey bella" Celeste smiled.

"Hey uncle Dave, sup?" she said as she picked up the plate on the table and making her way to the dishwasher.