3rd January, 1986

will is still in hospital, but he is getting released today. He is still quite weak but he's aloud home. All his friends and his mum and brother and sister have been visting him over this time(el and Jonathan), especially Mike. He didn't want anything to happen to will ever again. He realised how much he needed will.

——

10:30am

doctor: mrs byers?

Joyce: y-yes?? (Joyce had just woken up from hee nap, will still sleeping in his hospital gown and bed).

doctor: when will awakes, you may take him home. I just want you to remember he needs a lot of rest.

Joyce: yeah of course! Thank you doc!

11am

(Will awoke, yawning and feeling a bit better)

Joyce: honey! You are aloud to come home now!

Will: yay! Can we go now?

(Will starts to get out of bed as a doctor walks in)

Doctor: wow wow!!! Stop there will!

(A doctor brings wills clothes and escorts him to a bathroom in a wheelchair, as will hasn't walked for a while plus he got sent onto the floor by vecna so his legs were weak. It took his 15 minutes to change. He opened the door and Joyce helped move him in his wheelchair.)

Doctor: have you got everything will?

will: y-yeah I think! (Will was shy infront of people he didn't really know)

(They Wheeled Will downstairs and Joyce signed some paperwork and then drove Will home. As they didn't have the wheelchair anymore, Joyce helped will get to his room and onto a chair.)

Joyce: want me to call anyone over to help you? I have to work.

will: yeah please, Mike!

Joyce: on it!

(Joyce called Mike and he came rushing to wills house. It took him 4 minutes to reach wills house. Joyce then left for work. Mike went into wills room.)

Mike: how you feeling, cutie?

(Will blushed and Mike laughed)

Will: I'm fineeeee

Mike: you feeling better?

Will: yeah I just can't walk atm😥

Mike: haha sucks to be you 😀

will: it does mike

Mike: it's okay, you have me !! 

will: yeah yeah😕😕😕

Mike: anyways, can I kiss you? I havent in over a week!!!!!!!

will: f-fine-

(Will DIDNT even finish, Mike grabs wills cheek while sitting on wills bed with him, and his other hand on wills waist. Mike pulled Will closer and kissed him softly on the lips for a few minutes, Will kissed him back.)

Mike: I know you missed this..

will: s-shut up!! You did!!!

Mike: okay I'm getting you a drink now, you can see the other tomorrow!!

(Mike helped will around with food and drink and it was getting late.)

6:45pm

Mike: want me to stay the night? Since your mum is at work still?

will: you don't have too, I have Jonathan.. soon.. when he gets back with argyle and maybe el gets back with max 🤣🤣

Mike: well they aren't here and I wanna stay so I'm staying 😤

will: YAYY :)))

——

To be continued 🫶🏻🫶🏻