Lost In Mortal World

Lan Xinchen

You had woken up from your usual nap after cultivating, but there was something unusual about the place where you have woken up

You had woken up from your usual nap after cultivating, but there was something unusual about the place where you have woken up. Instead of your room in the palace it actually looked like someone's backyard.
"Hello? Anybody here?" As you sat up you started looking around the back yard, but it was pretty much empty expect of chicken walking around and pecking the ground for worms. "I demand you come out and stop with this prank at once." You stood up, dusting your clothes off before heading over to what seemed to be a main house. Without knocking you let yourself in as you were used to everything being yours and not having to ask for anything. But as you walked in you noticed huge shrine in the middle of what seemed to be living area, you walked over to it and started rearranging things as they were placed down painfully wrong.
"No, no and no." You threw away everything that wasn't supposed to be there, no wonder the shrine was empty as the offerings were wrong as well.
"What do you think you are doing?" You turned around as you heard the voice comming from behind you, that must have been the owner of this place and person who is taking care of the shrine.
"I am helping you to make your cultivation more successful." He glared at you as he didn't like people touching his stuff and you glared back at him as you didn't really care about anyone's privacy and felt entitled to everything that surrounded you, including him as well.
"You are fucking insane if you think that you can go into people's houses and rearrange their shit as if you are home" You raised your eyebrows as you couldn't believe that he dared to raise his voice on god and even call him fucking insane.
"Listen, human. If you dare to disrespect me again I am going to make sure all your cultivating falls apart and that your land gives you no fruit." His eye widened in fear and shock as he regreted everything he had told to you.
"I am sorry." You smirked softly as you watched him kneel down and beg you for forgiveness.
"If you are sorry, help me figure out where am I and how did I get here." He stood back up and nodded softly as he was more than capable to help you with your troubles.

"I am Lan Xinchen and you?" He asked as he bowed his head.
"Y/N, L/N." You smiled softly as you watched him head to what looked like place where the food is prepared, you followed him quickly as you didn't want to be alone and wanted to learn more about this weird world.
"Why are you following me around?" He stopped and looked at you as if you were some kind of lunatic.
"I am not following you, I just happened to be going in same direction." You raised your eyebrows, giving him the same exact look he was giving you.
"Ugh fine, whatever. I was just going to make a lunch, but you can stay here with me, I guess." He turned around and started cooking and you sat down on the floor and watched him, not knowing what is going on.
"So what are you doing now?" You asked you were curious and you never really saw process behind every meal you ever had in your life.
"I am making us a lunch, do you want to help me and learn?" He asked as he looked down at you, handing you knife and onions so you could peal them and cut them up.
You nodded softly and started doing everything he told you that had to be done, not because you wanted to but because part of you was curious about human things. "Human? Do you think that this will be enough?" You asked as you stood up and brought the bowl with cut up onions over to Xinchen.
He nodded softly and took it from you now giving you beef to make it into steaks which you gladly did.

Time skip:

It had already been one month and you actually started fitting in nicely into a human society, you didn't even think about going back to the heavens as you had everything you ever wanted and needed down here. Well the real reason why you decided to stay was the fact that you had fallen in love with your host, maybe it was because he was nice to you or maybe because he helped you fit into his society but you knew that he was simply the one you wanted for yourself.
But you didn't know how he felt towards you, even though you were god you couldn't read his thoughts or manipulate his emotions so all you could was try and win him over by flirting which you sucked at.
It still wasn't going to stop you from shooting your shot.
"Xinchen?" You walked over to him as he was feeding the chicken. "What do you want for dinner tonight? I am cooking." He looked at you and then at your clothes before looking back at your face.
"Make something light, I don't want your stomach to hurt later on." You blushed brightly as he winked at you and turned back to his job as you headed in the kitchen to start working on the dinner.
Not knowing what he meant by light food you decided to make Zhajiangmin aka fried sauce noodles which was something he had taught you how to make from scratch and you thought that if you made it yourself that he would be proud of you.
Once the dinner was done you had set the table up and went to look for Xinchen as you wanted to inform him about the dinner.

"Who is that?" You heard some strange talking with Xinchen and didn't like it at all, as you approached them you wrapped one arm around his waist and glares at the man he was was talking to.
"Oh, that's just my wife. Don't em." He looked at and smirked softly as you trying to be possessive over him turned him on.
"Don't they look to manly to be a wife?" The man asked as he looked at you up and down and then back at your Xinchen.
"They look fine to me." He grabbed your hand and headed inside as he noticed that you didn't feel comfortable around this new person. But instead of taking you to the dinning room to eat a dinner he took you to his bedroom. "Sit here and wait for me." You sat down and watched him leave the bedroom, not know what he really wanted you decided to do undo your kimono and let it fall down on your hips.
As he finally came back he locked the door behind him and started undressing as well, obviously knowing what you wanted from him and agreeing with that.
"You are so handsome." You blushed brightly as he got on top of you and pushed you to lay down on the bed.
"Mmm, I know. But there is so much that you still need to learn about." He smirked softly as he leaned in and started kissing your neck, slowly kissing his way down to your collarbone. "Do you want me to teach you how to be good wife?" You could feel strange scent coming from him, as if someone mixed sweat and rice wine but you ignored it as you knew that Xinchen wasn't really an alcoholic. You had faith in him that he didn't get drunk and isn't trying to take advantage of your naivety.
"Yes?" He smirked softly as he pulled your legs on his shoulder, entering you without bothering to use a lube or loosen you up. "It hurts." You bit onto your hand as you didn't want to show him that even immortals like you had weaknesses.
"Oh really now? What kind of a wife are you if you can't bear with something like this?" He chuckled as he continued pounding away. You couldn't believe that someone could fool you like this, a god like you being fooled by mere mortal man. Maybe he was doing it because you had given up on leaving his home or maybe he simply just hated you wanted you out of his life. And that was exactly what were you going to do as soon as he let's go of you.
Xinchen eventually came and let go off you, passing out on the bed, when that happened you stood up and fixed your shirt before going to look for the book that had writings which would help you return to heavens as you didn't want to bear with this human's disrespect anymore.