Act 2: Aoi and Mahiru - Winter and Mist

~ Tokyo Park. ~

Himiko: I'm so tired...

Rin: You should've slept yesterday! I saw you sleeping in the bus on the way here!

Himiko: I couldn't sleep! I had.. Things to do. Yeah, I had a lot of things to do!

Rin & Mahiru: Things...

Rin and Mahiru looked at each other, knowing well what was going on.

Girl A: Hey, did you buy the tickets for Aoi's concert today?

Girl B: Of course! I can't miss out on the legendary idol's live show!

Himiko, Rin and Mahiru turned their heads and looked at the two girls chatting.

Girl A: I hope we'll be able to get an autograph from her.. I've been waiting for years for this show!

Girl B: Mhm!

Himiko: A concert?

Rin: Who's Aoi?

Mahiru: Wha.. What did you..

Mahiru stepped in front of Himiko and Rin.

Mahiru: How do you not know who she is?! The legendary idol.. The number 1 idol in Tokyo! Aoi Hikari, the angelic voice of heaven.. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS?!

Himiko: Uh oh. She's offended.

Rin: It's the first time I see her like this..

Mahiru: Today, she'll be performing in Juban for her Japan tour! I already got tickets. 3 tickets, for each one of us.

Himiko: Really?! You shouldn't have spent all that money for us..

Mahiru: Oh, don't worry, my mother is rich! She agreed to buy them just because I told her it was for you guys.

Rin: Woah! Thank you so much! This is the first time I'll be going to a concert!

Mahiru giggled.

Mahiru: Of course, you guys are my best friends after all!

Himiko: Yeah! Anyways, it's 1:00, lunchtime's over.. Let's go back to school, guys.

Mahiru and Rin nodded.

???: MIKOO!!

A girl ran up to her, it was Lyra.

Himiko: Eh..? Lyr—

Lyra: I looked for you EVERYWHERE in Juban..

Lyra: Did you forget we're working together?! She whispered.

Himiko: Ah.. Yeah, I did forget!

Lyra: Of course..

Rin: It's the girl from yesterday!

Mahiru and Rin looked at each other again.

Lyra: Mhm! I am! I just came here because I wanted to walk to school with you guys.

Himiko: Oh! Let's go, then!

They stood up and went inside the school.

Mahiru: Wait, it's your first day in here,
right?

Lyra: Yeah!

Himiko: YAY!! Wait..

Himiko: You can't tell them your real name! What are you gonna do?! Himiko whispered.

Lyra: Oh, I have everything planned for this. Don't worry!

Lyra smiled as the bell rang.

Himiko: Okay.. I trust you.. Anyways, time to go to class, see you later!