Chapter 24: The Happy Ending

Start from the beginning

She was looking etheral in black saree that was  completed pletted at her shoulder and properly tucked with her cut sleeve blouse which was hugging her curves and tied to her back with a knoe. Her hair was completed parted in equals from her forehead and the red line of sindoor that was even adding to her beauty. The hair was completely sided at her right shoulder exposing her sexy back. Imlie was bit nervous but yet she was confident, but aryan was completely smitten by her looks and appearance. He didn't even blinked once while staring at her. He followed her through his eyes till the time she came standing in her right in front of her.

Aryan: Beautiful...

Imlie: Kaa

Aryan steeped towards imlie, and hugged her tight..

Aryan: Tum theek ho na?

Imlie: Haa ABP, main theek hun tumhe kya hua?

Aryan: (pullinh her closer).. Tumhara didar nahi hua tha subah se.. toh din suru nai hua aisa lag raha hai.. lekin kya pata tha ki yahah aakar sidha Chand ka hi didar ho jaega... vo iss sama main...

KYA IRAADA HAI IMLE? MUJE TUMHARE IRADE NEEK NAHI LAG RAHE  HAI....MAIN ZYAADA DER TAK SHARAFAT MAINTAIN NAHI KAR PAUNGA...

Imlie: Toh kisne kahan hai tumse sharif baneko?

Aryan: Aacha ji? toh yeh baat hai?

Imlie: Ji NAhi, Patidev, Hum aapka Birthday phirse celebrate karna chate hai..toh can we please cut the cake?

Aryan: phirse? kitni baar cake kat karu? aur kitni baar manau aapna birthday?

Imlie: Iss baar sirf tum aur main..

Imlie grabbed aryan's hand and make him stand near the cake. Aryan and imlie cut the cake. Aryan took a piece to feed imlie, but imlie took in her hand and applied cake over his cheek and burst into laughter and started running.

But,....how far she can go...aryan immediately grabbed her....and pulled her against his chest with her hand held behind....imlie's eye meet with aryan. Imlie was slowly steeping backward and along with aryan also tunning with her footsteps. Soon Imlie stood against the wall while aryan still holding her hand behind and staring her. 

Imlie was looking down, while aryan lift her chin up with his other hand and slowly rubbed his thumb over her lips and the 3 dots over her chin. He bent down over her face, imlie closed her eyes in anticipation of kiss, but aryan tricked her and rubbed his cheek against her hereby applying the cake from his face to her face.

Aryan: Imlie tum muje mere birthday par cake nahi khilaogi?

Imlie: (Trying free to herself)..vo..

Aryan: Shhhhh (Putting his finger on her lips) Aryan again bend over her cheeks and took a bit of cake from her cheek. This sent chills over her spine. He licked al the cake on her cheek and imlie was enjoying his every move and this was even tuning Aryan on. The reaction she was giving was more than satisfying him and even he was wanting more of it. Aryan again lifted her chin now to kiss Imlie.. he was asking with his eyes to proceed and this cause a way to fill eyes with tears. She gave him the permission and within the next moment his lips were pressed against her. He was claiming ever inch of her mouth and wanted to taste every nectar. Imlie was unable to match his speed but soon she matched up and responded to his kiss with matching his pace. Aryan soon gained an access in her mouth, and now both of them were demanding authority over other, and both of them were not ready to surrender, after all they are equal partners. His hands were roaming on her back, her hands were grabbing his hair chasing each other, claiming each other.

Soon after making out for some time, aryan again faced imlie, he could see the shine back in her eyes, the smile back on her face. Aryan was ready for take 2, but this time imlie outsmarted him and ran from his clutches and ran towards the pool area.. the Area was all covered with flowers and candles with a message written on pool  with flowers which reads  " I Love You ABP".