Chapter 7: Is truth out?

(Morning Scene)

(Everybody was sitting on Dinning Table, While Imlie walked down in the hall. Aryan was fuming in anger after was standing still. Imlie saw everybody was tensed)

Imlie: Kya hua hai, sab aasie kyu ...

Preeta: yeh toh tum bataogi na Tamrinda....

Badi Maa: Hum na kehte the chukti, yeh ladki ek din Rathore khandan ka naam mitti main milaegi. Aapne sath sath humare Aryan Lala aur pure Khandan ke muh par kaalik pooth di hai.

Imlie: Kya.hua..

Arpita: Imlie yeh tune kya kar diya..

Neela: Arre dekh aapni aankho se dekh teri rangraliya puri duniyaa main mashoor ho rahi hai aur humare mukh par kaalik pooth rahi hai..dekh..

Imlie saw her video with Madhav. That night video. OMG it went viral, Madhav made that shit public and now everybody in the house was angry at imlie. Imlie was having tears in her eyes. her words were choked in her throat. Imlie saw towards aryan  but he was looking side ways. Imlie approached towards Aryan.

Imlie: ABP..Hum...

Aryan: Aab kehene sunane ko baki kya reh gaya hai Imlie.

Imlie.. Kaa

Aryan: Tum aur Madhav ..... chiiii....Maine kaha tha tumse ki he is not a nice person lekin tumne aapni zid ke aage kisiki chalne di hai aaj kal, nahi kya kaha tha tumne that vo jo ki tarah nahi hai. Sahi kaha tha vo Jo se bhi zyaada gira hua hai and that video.. that bodly video went viral. Uss Madhav ne vo video bhi viral kar dia hai.  Tumne socha hai  isse mere business pe, meri aur Rathore Khandan ki reputation pe, meri image pe kya asar padega. Sab Khatam ho jaega imlie, Sab tarah tarah se sawal uthanege jiska koi jawab nahi hoga. Tumhare sath sath Humari izzat par bhi kichad uchhala jaega. Rathore Khandan ki bahu ek aisi ladki hai jo....jo.... aab ....

Imlie: Khatam karo na ... Jo kehena chahte ho...Rukh kahe gae...

Aryan: Jo aab maili (dirty) ho gai hai. Jisko kisi bhi are gare rah chalte aadmi ne ...... No imlie... No.....Aab hum sath nahi reh sakte Imlie. Aab tumhare main aur mere main Zamin aasman ka fark aa gaya hai... Aab tum na iss ghar ke kabil rahi ho na mere aur nahi ...... 

Imlie: Aur?

Aryan: Yeh baat tumpe humesha ke liye udar rahegi aur shayad yeh aakhri udhar hoga ....Chali jao imlie.. Iss ghar se dur.. Jahan tumhari parchai bhi hum par nahi aae.. samji .. Just Get out of my House and my life foreever.

Imlie: NAhi ABP.. Please ... Humne....

Aryan: Just Bloodly leave...

Imlie: ABP Humari baat toh...

Aryan drag her by her hand and pushed her out of the house.

Aryan: Its Over Imlie. (Shuts the door on her face)

(Imlie suddenly wake up from her nightmare 😢, she was sweating badly and crying profusely. she realized that it was just a nightmare but what if it turned out to be true. What if Aryan actually throw her out of his life after knowing the truth. Imlie saw Aryan was sleeping at the other end of the bed with his back facing imlie. Imlie got up from her bed and went towards the washroom. She cried that Aryan will never love her as he use to do nor the family is going to accept her as DIL)(Its the dead end she thought).(After sometime she sparked some water over her face and returned back to bed. she laid down on bed staring ceiling and turning against the aryan) (Sleep was no where to be found in her eyes.)

(Morning Scene)

Aryan woke up and found the imlie was not in bed. He got up from the bed and imlie was drying her hair with towel. She didn't realised that some of water drop has fallen on Aryan. She turned towards Aryan. Aryan suddenly shut his eyes pretending to be sleeping. Imlie turn towards mirror and started combing her hair. Aryan got up from bed silently and hugged her from her back. Imlie jerked him and push him back.