Shido_is_creepy.jpeg

Eyelids slowly fluttered opened, revealing dull e/c irises. A soft groan escaped her slightly
parted lips as she sat herself up on one arm. Y/n ran a hand through her locks, untangling the matted up bed hair. After mentally preparing herself for the day she gradually made her way to the the bathroom and undressed. Shivers ran down her spine as the cold air pricked skin. The warm water bounced off her body as she let it run down her chest.

Today was Thursday and that meant she had two morning classes to attend for the day before going to her apprenticeship at a nearby tattoo shop. She was grateful the owners were nice and worked around her college schedule, well Getou was, Gojo only let things slide if she brought him sweets.

'I think I'm going to pick up donuts today, Choso loves those.' She thought to herself as she stepped out the shower after turning it off. She quickly completed her morning routine and grabbed her things before stepping out for the day.

Y/n hopped into her black jeep and hooked her phone up to the aux before making her way to her first class of the day. Her favorite song blasted through the speakers as she weaved her way through traffic.

Making it to class she was surprised to find that she was one of the last few people to make it to class before the professor. She was normally pretty early but staying up to talk to the boys every night did change her sleep schedule up a bit.

Y/n scanned the room, the only free spot left was next to a boy with the thickest eyelashes she's seen that can rival Gojo's. By the looks of it, it looked like everyone in the room was avoiding the male. Like a whole damn row was completely empty besides his seat in the middle. Y/n debated on doing the same but she felt bad for the male and decided she'll sit next to him.

Our little Y/n just had to be nice today, she didn't know that her actions will have consequences..........heavy consequences.

The pink eyed boy's stare was intense as Y/n walked up to the empty seat next to him and made herself comfortable. She felt his stare as she took her laptop and notebook out and almost raised a brow when she finally looked at him just to see him staring lazily at her. She gave him a small smile and turned away, missing the slight blush on his cheeks as she finally took her phone out for the day. The 45 notifications would've been alarming but it was to be expected after joining a group chat of men who had different sleep schedules.
____________________________________

Ball juggling Hoes 🥵😮‍💨

Y/n is online

Chigiri
Is stabbing someone immoral?

Isagi
Yes 🤨

Bachira
Depends on whose being stabbed

Nagi
Did they consent to the stabbing?

Reo
No
If you have to think about stabbing someone that's reason enough to stab them

Y/n
I need context to give you
a answer

Isagi
I-
WHY

Y/n
Tf you mean why?
Some people need a nice poke

Isagi
POKE?!?
Y/N YOURE STABBING SOMEONE
THERES NO JUSTIFICATION FOR
THAT MUCH VIOLENCE

Bachira
There's always a reason
for violence Isagi

Y/n
Mhmm!
Violence is always the answer 😈

Isagi
I thought you were the sane one Y/n 😭

Y/n
Lmao
I'm far from it