***Chapter 35: The Fitting***

Start from the beginning

"Im- Shit. I'm sorry." He swallowed painfully and rushed off to his bedroom without another word.

"Jesus, Tosh." You muttered under your breath before you set off for the kitchen. While you heated the leftovers from the bento you'd made earlier, you couldn't help thinking about what he'd said, the passes he'd made at you.

Given the chance, you'd climb him like the tree he was, but for some reason the words he'd said didn't sound genuine. Almost like he didn't want to say them. That in itself was enough to stop you from leaping into the shower with him regardless of your quirk. You recalled the uncomfortable way he tugged at his costume, the heat on his face, the way he swallowed and instantly took back what he'd said. It was nothing like him.

"Maybe he hit his head or something..." You mused as you placed the leftovers onto a plate for him. You decided to watch him closely the rest of the day and call the doctor if needed. Toshi was never known for taking very good care of himself, so you supposed you'd have to step in.
You were just about to take your meals to the dinner table when you suddenly felt a warm presence behind you, followed by the scent of his soap.

"That was fa-" You were cut off as he spun you around, his mouth attacking yours with a fervor you hadn't experienced before. His body was impossibly hot as he pressed against you, only a towel draped loosely around his waist.

"T-Toshi!" You squealed, trying to come up for air. The plates you were holding shattered noisily against the floor and he groaned.

"C-Call the doctor." He muttered, his voice groggy, almost as if he were asleep.

"Whats wrong?" You tried pushing him away.

"Don't- Don't feel good. Can't-Can't control myself much longer." He sounded as if he were in pain.

"Okay- Okay!" You tried pushing him away again, but the weight of his body pinned you to the counter.

His lips attacked the skin of your neck and shoulders viciously, biting and licking and sucking bruises into your flesh until it hurt.

You blindly reached behind you, trying desperately to reach for your phone. He groaned against you, sounding almost like an animal dying or in unimaginable pain.

"I'm trying, Toshi. I need you to-" Your voice was nearly cut off as he gave an especially painful nip to your collarbone. "I need you to just move for a second. Please!"

You tried pushing at him again with all your strength. It was fruitless, knowing how strong he was, but it was worth a shot.

Toshi pulled himself away from you long enough for you to see a passing moment of clarity and regret, in his eyes. In one swift blast of his quirk, he pushed himself forcefully away from you and into the nearby wall, almost hard enough to crumble it with the weight of his back.

You took your chance and darted away from him, though you wanted nothing more than to help him and make sure he was okay. You rushed past him as he slowly got up.

You had only half a plan as you shakily dialed the doctor, hoping that he'd answer quickly. You rushed towards the pool, slipping across puddles that still hadn't evaporated from your morning swim.

The phone rang once, twice, and on the third ring you were relieved to hear the doctor.
"Good afternoon, (Y/N)! I hope you had a good lu-"

"You need to get to the apartment as soon as possible!" You practically shouted. You heard Toshi's heavy footsteps on the floor behind you, heard him groan as he struggled to control himself. The glass of the patio door shattered as soon as he grabbed it, yanking it off the hinges with strength he didn't have the presence of mind to control.