< Atsumu's crazy plan >

Start from the beginning

Suna: Ahh I see.

Kiran: Anyway (Y/N), you're here early. Want to help out?

Atsumu: No no, she's with us. You have to win to earn her.

Sakusa immediately dashed towards Atsumu and pulled him to a corner

Sakusa: What did you say, you damn fox?

Atsumu: Ohhh Hiii Omi-kun. You're back to your normal mood?

Atsumu pat Sakusa's back and continued.

Atsumu: Relax, I didn't want him to have (Y/N) too so...

After the two returned to the group, Suna was busy swiping his phone with Kenma, both checking out the latest games together. Their attention was pulled back by Atsumu's clap.

Atsumu: So, Kiran. Let's play volleyball.

Komori: Eh?

Kiran: Huh?

Suna: What.

Atsumu: Simple, 3v3. Suna, Sakusa and (Y/N) will be a team. Me, Komori and you will be one team.

Kiran: So... I'll be the middle blocker?

Atsumu: Anything, as long as you play.

(Y/N): Then what is Kenma supposed to do here?

Atsumu: He will take your place in training.

Kenma: What are you-

Atsumu: I'll treat you to some apple pie after this. Pleaseeeeeee

Without responding, the team captain of the girls team came in, Aoi's face burning with anger.

Aoi: I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE UP TO SOMETHING WITH OUR SETTER!

Komori: Oh shoot, it's Aoi. She must be angry at us for borrowing her setter.

Atsumu threw Kenma at Aoi, Kenma landed with a thump, but connected the dots once he knew about the situation.

Kenma: ATSUMU, I'M NOT DOING-

Atsumu: Dear captain Aoi, you may have Kenma in return. We may need (Y/N) for a bit longer so we hope he can make it up to you.

Kenma: You didn't get my permission to-

Aoi: That's great!! Kenma-san thank you very much.

Everyone look as Aoi dragged Kenma by his collar out of the room. The blond boy look so tired and decided to just give in to the request. After all, he'll be receiving his apple pie just after this whole practice.

Kiran: So where do we play?

Atsumu: This hall. The boys team ain't gonna play today so might as well take advantage of it.

Suna: Glad to not be in the same team as him...

Atsumu: Suna, don't look down on Kiran!!

Suna: I meant you.

Komori: Now then, shall we get into position?

Atsumu: SUNA HOW COULD YOU! JUST WAIT TILL I WIN THIS!

Suna: Sure, I look forward to recording your crying face and send it to the team.

Sakusa: Are you ready?

(Y/N): Yes!

The team set up the net and jerseys, everyone gotten into place and started the match.

Atsumu: BUT KIRAN

Kiran: Y-Yes?

Atsumu: If this game doesn't have a bet then it would be all for nothing. SO! If our team win, Sakusa Will treat you to a meal. But if they win, you'll not be able to talk to (Y/N)-chan anymore! SO WE GOTTA WIN!