???:Pardon me but I couldn't help but notice your uniform.It's from Kuoh academy correct?

Y/n hesitated for a moment.The unknown man's gaze penetrated down to Y/n's very soul.Vice seemed to corroborate Y/n's feeling as he appeared beside Y/n.

Vice:Be careful Y/n.Whoever this guy is he's seriously bad news!

Y/n grimaced, it was only for a brief moment perhaps less than a second but the unknown man's gaze had definitely shifted to Vice when the demon spoke.

???:Hello? Are you alright?

Instinct told Y/n to go for his driver, nature told Y/n to run.Eventually Y/n managed to sputter out a response.

Y/n:I-It's that way.

Y/n intentionally pointed in the wrong direction but the man smiled before speaking again.

???:Thank you.

Y/n froze as the man walked away.Y/n waited until the man was out of sight before quickening his pace as he walked to school.

Timeskip

When Y/n finally made it to school he was confused to see that many of the students were accompanied by random adults.

Y/n:What the....

???:It's parents day...

Y/n was caught off guard by an unknown person suddenly appearing beside him.

Vice:(Is she eating a burger this early?)

Y/n:Thanks...

???:Sakura.

Y/n:I don't think I've seen you around before.

Sakura:I transferred here yesterday.Too late to hear about it being parents day.

Y/n:That's too bad.

Sakura:What about you then? You an orphan or something?

Y/n could only remain silent as he scrambled to come up with an answer.

Sakura:That was a joke....

Without another word Sakura walked away leaving Y/n and Vice stunned.

Timeskip

Y/n was walking through the yard only to be distracted by the sounds of yelling followed by a large group of boys stampeding into the sports hall.

Vice:(What do you think that's about?)

Y/n:No clue.

A shiver suddenly ran up Y/n's spine.The young man spun around only to see nobody around.

Y/n:What was that power?

Vice:(I don't know but it's way higher than anything we've dealt with....)

Y/n was going to investigate until he was suddenly grabbed from behind.A familiar voice accompanied the feeing of a plump chest pressed against his arm

Rias:*whisper*play along.Please

Rias turned Y/n around to face an approaching man.

Rias:Y/n...dear, this is my father Zeoticus Gremory.

Zeoticus:It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person.

Zeoticus held out a hand which Y/n promptly shook.

Zeoticus:I watched your fight against Riser Phoenix quite intently.I'm glad my daughter has found such a dependable ally and lover.

Y/n:....HU-!

Rias suddenly grabbed Y/n and pulled him into a kiss.

Vice:WHAT THE HELL!?

Rias parted from Y/n and immediately grabbed her dad's hand trying desperately to drag him away.

Rias:Now father, there's still plenty of the school to see.Let's go!

As Rias dragged her father away Zeoticus looked back to Y/n and waved.

Zeoticus:We should talk more sometime!

While the devils walked away Y/n couldn't move seemingly stunned.