ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕀𝕟 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖

Rafe and I caught a flight back to the island. I was so excited to be back home but I was also afraid of what things would be like. The last time I saw my brother was months ago.

We arrived at the Camerons house on figure eight. This house had some good memories when Rafe and I first started dating but there were also a lot of bad memories too. Ones that I wasn't proud of.

Rafe walked to his room taking a phone call. As usual he hid things from me. I was never allowed to hear his "business" phone calls.

I walked around the house. The family room had the pictures of the kids when they were small. Seeing Rafe as a child always warmed my heart but it also made me sad. After I lost the baby I always wondered if he would've been like me and looked like his dad or look like me and have his dads personality. I guess i'll never know what my family would've looked like.

I sat the picture of little Rafe down back on the table and walked upstairs. I walked up the hallway and heard the wood creak from sarahs room. Of course curiosity got the best of me.

I walked in slowly and suddenly my mouth was covered and I was pulled into the room. I smacked their hand and spun around. My eyes were wide.

"Sarah?" I whisper yelled at her.

"Shh!" She whispered back. She pointed towards Rafe's room. "He'll kill me if he knows I'm here."

I looked at her confused. "What the hell are you even doing here?"

"We're all okay. Rafe didn't tell you did he? Oh my god...you don't even know who we found." She was shocked.

"I haven't been home in days Sarah. Who did you find?" I urged.

She shook her head. "Just find a way to get to the chateau. You should know. Just please distract him...please."

I only put up with Sarah because my brother loves her but don't think for a second I won't kill her if she hurts my brother.

I shook my head and caved. "Fine. Just be careful. I can only do so much."

I walked out of the room as Sarah quietly followed behind. Rafe was still on the phone. I signaled for her to go in one room and out through the other door.

Rafe started yelling about Sarah as she ducked around the hallway. I ran quickly into the room to see if I could calm him down.

I gently placed my hand his forearm. He starred at me as he yelled to Ward over the phone. I knew how to work Rafe. After being together for so long I know how he functions.

I looked at him with soft eyee starring up at him since he was much taller than I am. The vein in his forehead popped out with anger flowing through him. The two of us heard the floor creak once again and I knew he would go to look. By the time Rafe walked out into the hallway she was gone.

"The hell was that?" He yelled.

"I-I don't know. We're the only ones here." I looked at him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs. I stood in the foyer as he walked outside pacing. I glanced over my shoulder to see Sarah running out of the other side door. I sighed in relief.

Rafe finally walked back in hanging up the phone. "I need to go handle something."

"Handle what? We just got here." I raised my voice confused. How could he already have things to take care of.

"My dad." He slowly walked towards me. "It's always about Sarah! That little bitch." He angirly smacked the wall that I now stood against.

I looked up at him. "Hey...listen to me." I grabbed his hands and placed them on my own waist. "We'll take care of it..together. Okay?"

Our eyes never left contact. His eyes were always soft when he looked at me and I think that's what made me never want to be apart from him.

"You know that's why I love you." He smirked down at me.

I blushed knowing he was finally giving me attention. "Why?"

"Because you'll do anything for me, whenever I ask you too." His eyes looked into mine then down at my lips.

"Always. You ask, I'm there." I smirked.

Finally I got what I wanted. He grabbed me carefully by my jaw and pulled my face up to his and smashed our lips together. I had been craving his touch for weeks.

He lifted me up into his arms as we made out standing in the hallway. Our heavy breathing picked up. As I went to take off his shirt he stopped me. "We can finish this later, I have things to take care of."

He set me down on the ground and I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

Rafe walked off and headed up the stairs to his room so I followed. I stood in the doorway as he searched around his room. He reached into his dresser and placed a gun into the back of his shorts.

"Why do you need that?" I asked with my brows raised.

"Just in case." He shrugged. "Come on."

We drove to a restaurant down on the cut. As much as Rafe wanted to be kook royalty he spent a lot of time on my side of the island.

"Look who it is! Country club and his pogue." Barry yelled. The whole bar was starring as we walked in. "How you doin Rafe? Good to see you Josephine." Barry smiled.

I started walking off to the bar. Rafe grabbed my arm. "The hell are you going?"

I glared at Barry as he had a smile plastered to his face watching me. "If he's here, I'm gonna need a drink. At least I can finally enjoy one." Rafe was quiet after the comment I made. He nodded and walked off.

I felt the empty seat next to me become replaced with Barry. I sat my drink down on the counter and sighed. "Can I help you?"

"How's my nephew? Country club finally knocked you up huh." Barry laughed.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and pushed it down. I knew Barry didn't know but I was doing being sad which meant anger was taking over. I never went through all the stages of grief, I usually only held onto two...sadness and my personal favorite anger.

I grabbed a fork from beside me and stabbed it into the wood countertop of the bar just beside Barry's pinky. "You may be working with Rafe but listen to me rat, I'm done playing games with you. The next time you put any of my families names in your mouth, it won't be the counter that I stab." I finished the last of my drink and walked outside meeting Rafe.

The good girl Josie was gone. I killed her.

HEY GUYS! I DECIDED TO START MAKING SOME EDITS FOR THIS BOOK WITH CAPCUT SO IM GONNA ATTATCH THE EDITS WITH A VIMEO LINK! THEY WILL SOMETIMES PREDICT WHAT COULD HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK!

https://vimeo.com/806041830