The Heroine, the Villainess, and Their Reverse Reverse Roles.

Start from the beginning

"No, I shouldn't act like this," she told herself, trying to shake off the negative thoughts. She knew that it had already happened and she needed to accept it.

Right now, her focus had to be on her survival in this world. She obviously didn't want to die again and had to think about how to prevent it.

Sudden knock on her door.

"Miss, are you already awake?" a voice called out from the other side.

She recognized the voice as belonging to her maid, Lyra.

"Yes," Aurora replied weakly, trying to compose herself.

Lyra entered the room. Aurora immediately looked at a girl around her age wearing maid outfits. Stared at her maid appearance that identical to the game, she couldn't help but reach out and touch Lyra's blonde hair. 

Lyra looked embarrassed and confused. "What is it miss?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to touch you," Aurora smiled.

Lyra look confused. 

Her reaction seemed natural. That Make Aurora thinking. Is she now real human and not NPC anymore? 

The maid asked, "Are you ready, miss?" 

Aurora surprised and responded with a simple, "Ready?" 

Lyra continued, "Isn't today the day you're going to the magic academy?"

Aurora's expression changed to one of shock. 

"Today...?" Aurora croaked. "Nonononono. It's too soon. I'm not ready to deal with the villainess and capture target."

Lyra looked at Aurora with concern, "What's wrong, miss? Are you not feeling well? Do you need some more time to prepare?" 

Aurora shook her head, "No, it's not that. I thought I had more time."

Lyra smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry, miss. I have everything you need here. We can leave whenever you're ready. And remember, you've been preparing for this for years. You have the skills and knowledge to succeed."

Aurora took a deep breath and nodded, trying her best to appear as confident and collected as the real Aurora would be. 

"You're right," she said. "I'm ready."

She lied. 

Lyra nodded, "Of course, miss. I'll gather your things and meet you at the carriage outside."

Aurora watched as Lyra left the room. Then slowly she turned to change her clothes. 

She was dressed in her school uniform, a navy blue dress with a white collar and cuffs. She wore a matching navy blue cape and a pair of black boots. She looked like a proper magic academy student, but she couldn't shake the feeling of unease.