2

Nobody's POV

"I'm not joking, I literally fell from the sky. I don't know about you, but it's not normal." She said without a care in the world. There was something wrong with her behavior and the lorialet monitored it. This girl was in an unfamiliar world and didn't care about it. At least, it seemed so. (Y/N) was shaking. Of course, she was scared. Even though her voice said otherwise, she was just trying to keep her cool. Not only she doesn't know where she is, the internet connection didn't work there. That was the end of the world for her. It all finished the moment she couldn't check her social media. There's no way of telling her friends where the girl is right now. Maybe offline games work, but that won't do anything. What if they start worrying about her? What even happened? She was confused and scared. She was thrown in a cell for no reason. Her thoughts kept telling her that they are going to kill her. 'We can't let her roam here, she'll scare people'? That sounds like she's a monster.

"Calm down, please. I promise you that we won't do anything to you. If Miiko tried to touch you - which I know she won't - I'll protect you, alright?" Leiftan smiled brightly while concentrating on the stairs, so he wouldn't fall.

"I'm not scared, I told you already. Anyways, is there an internet connection or anything? I need to contact my friends. I don't want them to worry about me." (Y/n)'s eyes flashed with a mix of worry and sadness. Friends were her only alive family now.

"I'm sorry, but whatever that is, we don't have it in Eldarya. I believe that you come from Earth, right? There's no way we can send you back right now. Also, since you are an aengel I suppose, it can be dangerous to let you go back there. If anyone found out, you would be hunted down."

"Aengel? Hunted down? What do you mean? Sure, I have these weird wings and stuff, but I never showed them to anyone. If it stays that way, I'm safe, right? And what do you mean by 'whatever that is'? What even is Eldarya?!" Noticing that she is getting aggressive, the male decided to avoid these questions and guilt Miiko with the pleasure of getting attacked verbally.

"It's not my place to answer you. Miiko should answer you if you ask her anything. Just don't get aggressive psychically, alright?" His soft tone appeared to calm her down. (Y/N) just went quiet and started thinking about her queries. 

They got up to the top of the stairs and Leiftan set the girl down and walked together to the crystal room where they met up with Miiko. She was waiting with the ogre beside her, having a conversation with three other boys. They all had human forms, except for some animal appearances, like Miiko's ears.

(Y/N)'s POV

Everyone was agitated, and when they heard us coming, they decided to delay their talk. Miiko looked nervous, her hand gripping tightly the stick with the cage, that had blue fire inside of it. She's looking for the words she can use. After all, meeting an extinct species isn't a normal thing at all. Nothing that happened so far in this world was normal. I waited for the kitsune to start talking. Nobody dared to say a word, everyone was looking at the head of the guard to start talking.

"Hello. Since you looked confused and asked me weird questions, I permitted myself to presume, that you come from the earth. If I'm wrong, you can correct me."

Again, there was silence. After a moment, the girl continued talking.

"Very well. You are standing in the lands of Eldarya, The Headquarters of El to be more precise. I'm sorry for throwing you into a cell. I was scared, that people might be scared and think that they are hallucinating. The race of aengels - your race - is extinct. If it's fine with you, please hide your wings next time when you decide to go out."

Pure wings disappeared from my body as soon as she said that. I chose to not speak until she was done. Deciding on sitting, since standing was not an option for me anymore, I felt my legs give out when I sat down on the cold floor. Every pair of eyes looked at me, while Miiko looked puzzled, but didn't comment on my behavior.

"I'm guessing that you appeared here by stepping into a mushroom circle. I'm sorry, but there's no possible way for you to come back. If you wish, you can join the guard of El. We don't have any empty rooms for the moment, but in the meantime, you can sleep in the room with one of the members of the guard. I'm sure they will understand the condition and let you stay there. Keroshane and Ykhar are going to explain to you the basics of the guard and our world."

I nodded and signaled with my hand to the blonde boy to bend down. Whispering to him something, he made a face of concern and passed my message to the others.

"She's asking if there's a way to communicate with people on earth or make them forget about her."

Miiko looked at me with empathy, that I understood their position and not demanding on going back, but looking for a way to not worry my friends and family about me.

"Unfortunately, there is no way that you can communicate with them. We can make you a potion that can erase any memories with you. Of course, it'll work only on anyone from your world. Ezarel, please go and start preparing the potion."

The funny-looking guy with blue hair and pointy ears left the room. Everyone looked relieved, that I didn't try to throw a tantrum. The upper part of my body fell to the floor and I closed my eyes. I was bored to death. There is no internet, no electronics, no humans, and no food. Well, maybe there was food, but I haven't seen it yet. My phone is going to die and I spent a fortune on it. Maybe if I sell it here, I'll get more money.

"How do I charge my phone? There is no way that I'm letting it discharge and never use it again. I spent too much money on it."