1

"𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, why the hell am I falling?!" She screamed so loud, that everyone within the HQ could hear

"𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, why the hell am I falling?!" She screamed so loud, that everyone within the HQ could hear. This young woman named (Y/N) is currently falling from the sky, above the land where Headquarters are. She was walking around the beach, where she found a circle of mushrooms in the sand. This "young" and dumb "human" found it hilarious and decided to take a picture of it. She went towards it without even thinking why there were mushrooms on the sunny beach in the first place. Although as I said, she is stupid. People teleport from this witch circle on land, so why is she falling, you ask? Well, of course, these quotation marks aren't here for nothing. This "young human" as I said earlier is an aengel that doesn't age. I do not have the information why is she falling from the sky or what was she doing on earth. Is there a chance we'll find it out soon? Who knows. Now, my dear friend - the story is going to continue in the POV of (Y/N), have fun!

"I ONLY WANTED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF FUNNY-LOOKING MUSHROOMS WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I screamed not knowing what was happening. Then I remembered, that I kinda am an angel. I mean I'm not dead and stuff but when I was born I had these funny, white wings, which means I'm not a human. I don't know why I have them or antything about them but I guess they're cool. They are never used though lol. Wait did I say lol? Bro stop thinking about it I'm gonna die if I don't do anything what the fuck how do I even do that. STOP THINKING AND DO IT.

 Then, when I was at the bottom and almost hit the floor, I did that thing where I transform and stuff idk. There were white feathers everywhere and I landed in front of a cherry blossom tree. Or a pink tree, I'm not sure. Do they even exist? Wait what if I died?? Or ate one of these funny mushrooms and this is a dream. Or I died.

I looked around and saw that I'm in a mini park or a part of the park. There wasn't anyone near. Deciding on exploring this place I walked towards the market. There were a lot of furries and cosplayers. The market had stuff that wasn't recognizable to me. While looking around I saw some cat furries that didn't look like they were humans in a fursuit. Yeah, I'm deffo high.

Ignoring it I went inside a massive building and saw more people looking at me, which weirded me out. Checking the halls, some stairs lead to a big and empty room, except for a blue crystal In the middle. That had to be expensive. Not thinking much about it, my eyes spotted a girl with black hair, four tails, and fox ears. She, like the others, looked at me with wide eyes, her mouth agape.

"Hi!! So like, do you know where I am? Or is this my imagination and I'm high? ORR am I dead and like I'm in heaven and this is a furry land or something, there were furries everywhere, is this normal?" Not knowing what is happening she touched my shoulder to see if I'm real. "What are you doing? WAIT ARE YOU A ZOMBIE? PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!" I screamed with horror and jumped six feet away from her.

"What? No, I'm not a "zombie" as you said. I'm the head of the guards of El. You are in Headquarters. Are you an aengel?"

"Huh? Guards of El? Headquarters? Where even is that?"

"In Eldarya. I don't have time for that. Jamon, bring her into the cell. We can't let her roam free and scare people." She looked at a big ogre

"WHAT?? No, no, no, we don't need that ahaha" Stressing out I started to back up and I was ready to run away if they even tried to grab me. Unfortunately 'Jamon' was faster than me and grabbed the end of my shirt to lift me. My body without my control started kicking and punching his big body, but it didn't have much effect on him. We stepped into the basement and I was so glad that he didn't try to make me walk these stairs. He threw me into my cell and I fell on my wings. For gods sake, they didn't break. I lied down, there is no point in sitting straight since nobody told me anything about me going out. Shit, why me? Next time I see these mushrooms I'm going to burn them. Is there a chance that if I go to sleep I'll wake up? It's stupid, but it's worth a shot.

Trying to sleep, there was a lot of noise. Ignoring it, I felt my eyes shut tighter than before. Then I moved around since I couldn't get a good position. I moved around forur. It was pointless to try to fall asleep, so I opened up my eyes. In front of the cells, there was a man. His eyes were emerald green and they looked like they were shining, even though there was no light. His hair was blonde mixed with black. He had two small braids. He was staring at me with a dull look. Then he spoke up.

"Hello, what's your name?"

Even though he was pretty, he seemed fishy. I ignored him and looked straight into his eyes. He flashed a nervous smile at me before continuing.

"You don't need to be afraid, you know? I won't do anything to you. Miiko wants to talk to you in the crystal room. She'll explain everything to you this time. For the time being, can you hide your wings? It's easier to move without them." He opened my cell but I didn't move. It's not like I don't want to get out, It's that I don't want to climb the stairs.

"As I said, we aren't dangerous and you can try to trust-"

"Can you like, I don't know, shut up? Stop treating me like a child. I know very well who I can trust. I'm not afraid of you, I only don't want to go there."

Then there was silence. He seemed calm about what I said. We were looking at each other for a minute without saying anything. As if trying to read each other's minds. That's when he chuckled.

"Alright then, what can I do for you to follow me?"

"Carry me. I'm not going to even budge if you don't do that. Or get anyone to carry me, I don't care. I'm not climbing these stairs."

"Alright, as you wish" He grabbed my body from the cell and carried me in the bridal style. I could fall asleep in his embrace but then decided against it. This Miiko girl is going to talk with me or something. On our way there, this man that was carrying me decided to strike up a conversation with me.

"Did you fall from the sky? Your beauty is ethereal."

"Yes. Yes, I did."