Few minutes later~
At Kim Enterprises CEO office

Watching your fading figure Kai smirked evilly.
"Gotcha!" the feminine voice made his attention turn towards that direction.
"Much better than I expected" showing the envelope which she holding she entered inside with her usual smirk.
"Hm.. Not bad" looking at the photos of you and him, Kai said.
"Lina, wait and see what's going to happen" clenching her teeth she smirked.

A week ago~
Kim Enterprises

The phone ringed making the young boss's attention turn from laptop to the land line.
"Yes?"
"Mr.Kim, someone is here to meet you"the other line replied.
"Is there any appointment?"
"No sir, she is saying it's a personal matter"
"Okay, let her in"with a frown he put back the phone.
Personal matter?_he thought.

"Come in"hearing the knock he said.
The unfamiliar person walked in clicking her heels in a rhythmic tone. Not getting any idea of who's this he just looked at her with a blank face. Making her steps towards the she sat down on the opposite chair, usual smirk on her face.
"It's good to see you,Mr.Kim Jong-in"
"You too. But sorry, may I know you?"
"That's not necessary I think,but yeah, a little intro is needed if" flipping her hair to back she continued.
"I am Lia, from Seoul uni"

"Why are you here,Ms.Lia?" closing his laptop he turned his attention to her.
"I just saw you that day at the uni. So..." looking directly to his eyes she continued with a smirk.
"We should work together"
"Care to explain, what are you trying to say?" totally done with her talking he asked in a serious tone.
"Taehyung and Lina.I know you are interested in her and so am I, interested in Taehyung. So if we should work together for that, things will be more simple" Kai thought for sometime then a smile appeared on his slips.
"Sounds good"
"Great!"

End of the scene~

...

"That bastard! I will kill him today!"getting his teeth Jungkook muttered while you sitting beside him and sniffing.
"Jungkook, promise me you won't tell this to Tae. Please, It'll only make things very worse"grabbing his hand you looked him with pleading eyes.
"Then what are you going to do? Keep silent and let that bastard do whatever he want!?Huh!?"
"That's not what I meant. Aish! You know Tae very well, you know what he will do when he lost his temper. So please don't tell him. I will tell him myself, but not now okay?" Jungkook replied nothing but looked somewhere gritting his teeth.
"Jungkook, doing something to him only cause trouble to you all. I won't let you hurt because of me"still silence.
"I am going to resign" his face turned to you immediately.
"That's the only way I think. I will find another job or I will focus only to study now"
"Whatever it is.I will be on your side okay" pulling you to a assuring hug he said.

Ignoring a bunch of calls from your sister and her boyfriend you layed on the bed covering yourself under with the blanket. Jungkook insisted to stay with you but you denied it saying you want to be alone for sometime. The horrible incident kept flashing in your mind which made you feel very disgusted.

...

The loud noise of someone yelling made you awake from your deep slumber. Lia rushed in with a reddened face which made you sit on the bed abruptly with shocked face.
"THANK GOD! WHY AREN'T YOU PICKING MY CALLS,YOU IDIOT!?" yelling that she crashed on you with a tight hug.
"Lii, l-let me go, y-you are k-killing m-me" you somehow managed to say.
Soon Mark entered in and seated on the sofa watching the two sisters.
Breaking the hug Lia looked at you, at that time you realized she is crying.
"Why are you crying?"wiping the tears you asked.
"How wouldn't I? Mark rushed in and said you left the office crying like a kid and didn't even told why, you pabo!" slapping your hand slightly she replied.

Remembering the incident you sighed heavily.
"Why didn't you picked my calls, idiot!" Another slap.
"Ahhh.. Stop it! I was sleeping. Sorry okay" rubbing your hand where she slapped you replied.
"Btw, what was it? Why did you cried?" sitting beside you Mark asked.
"Nothing... It was nothing"
"Do you think we're dumb? You're lying! Tell me it.  Something bad is happened I am sure" grabbing your both shoulders Lia turned you to face her.
"Lii.. I can't tell you it right now.I will tell you guys but not now"
"But-"" Babe, give her time"

...
12 AM.The word sleep didn't minded you today. From the past 3 hours, you are laying , staring at the ceiling fan.
"Aish! Lina, forget today, lets hope everything will be okay tomorrow" letting out a big sigh you slowly closed your eyes.

...

Waking up from your deep slumber you took a deep breath hoping this day will go well.
After freshening up you headed to living room only to meet Mark and Lia playing with Jack.
"Good morning!" You exclaimed causing their attention turn towards you.
"It's good afternoon, girl. What's with that sleep!? You were sleeping unconsciously"laughing a little Lia said.
"Oh! I slept that much?" scratching your neck you frowned heading to kitchen.
"Btw, don't you guys have office today?" taking a bottle of water from the refrigerator you asked.
"It's sunday yaar" nodding your head you walked towards the couch and seated.
"Liii, I am going to resi-" the continuous ringing of bell stopped your words and made all your gazes on the door.

"I will check it" placing Jack on the floor Mark got up and made his steps towards the door followed by you and your sister.
Mark opened the door only to face Taehyung with an unreadable expression plastered on his face.
Seeing him yesterday's encounter with Kai flashed in your mind which making your heart to beat faster. Faking a toothy smile on your face you looked at him, your eyes locked. But there was no emotion in his eyes nor in his face which made an unknown fear to raise inside you.
"Hey man! Come in" engulfing Taehyung with a brotherly hug Mark said. Without breaking the eye contact he entered in, not even greeting Mark back.
"H-Hey, how are you?"approaching him slowly you asked.
"Where's your phone?"gulping hardly you pointed to bedroom.
"Go and check it"
"W-what's it Tae?" Praying that not be something you don't want to tell him, you dragged your feet to your room followed by him, Mark and your sister. Your shivering hands picked the device and unlocked it only to see 20+ missed calls of him.
Oh shit!

"I-I am sorry,Tae. I was sleeping and the phone was silent. I am really sorry" grabbing his hand you looked him with puppy eyes.
He said nothing but looked at you with those emotion less eyes.
"Aish... I am really really sorry Tae. So what was the mat-"" What's this?" pulling out a envelope from his pocket he asked cutting your words.
"What's this?" repeating his question you looked at him confusedly. He said nothing but handed it to you.  Opening it you pulled out the photographs inside it and looked only to widen your eyes.
"T-This... P-Photo..." seeing the photo of Kai kissing you, you stood there frozen, not being able to say anything.

______________________________________
                              Hi:)
                    How are you?
Don't be a silent reader:(
Vote Please
Your one vote really meant to me<3