•Family Dinner•

Elaena with the help of their handmaiden Maryann got her into a black and red dress with a hood and gold headband around her forehead

Elaena with the help of their handmaiden Maryann got her into a black and red dress with a hood and gold headband around her forehead. Her white hair was braided into two cornrows. She had a dragon emblem necklace around her neck. "Something's missing." I say to Anastasia.

"If you don't leave now then you will be late to court." Maryann says to the girl. "There's somewhere I have to go first." Elaena told her after her maiden finished clipping her necklace. Maryann gave him her confused expression as she walked out the door.

Elaena walked down the hall to her sick grandfather's room. The guards stood in front of the door "I'm here to speak to the king." She told them. "Actually—" "that wasn't a request, it was a demand. I have a right to speak to him. He's my grandsire and let me remind you of your Oths to protect his family which means you can not harm me." She snapped at them frustrated.

The men looked at each before moving aside for her. When she entered she saw her sickly grandsire sitting up shirtless clearly in pain.
"-E- Elaena.." he says, seeing the teen enter his room.

Elaena gave him a weak smile seeing his horrible condition "hey.. grandsire. You have to get up our family needs now more than ever." She says as she walks now standing in front of him. "..I know. I heard mother." He says looking at her as a maids approaches with the rest of his clothes. "It's okay I've got it." Elaena tells the maidens gently and takes the clothes from them.

The maiden gives an unsure look but Viserys dismisses them, allowing his granddaughter to help him.

"My queen." Vaemond says turning to Alicent who stood with her children. "My lord Hand." He says turning to Otto. "The history of our noble houses extends beyond the Seven Kingdoms to the days of Old Valyria. For as long as House Targaryen has ruled the skies, House Velaryon has ruled the seas. When the Doom fell on Valyria, our houses became the last of their kind. Our forebears came to this new land, knowing that were they to fail, it would mean the end to their bloodlines and their name. I have spent my entire life on Driftmark defending my brother's seat. I am Lord Corlys's closest kin, his own blood. The true, unimpeachable blood of House Velaryon runs through my veins." He says but is cut off by Rhaenrya

"As it does in my sons, the offspring of Laenor Velaryon. If you cared so much about your house's blood, Ser Vaemond, you would not be so bold as to supplant its rightful heir. No, you only speak for yourself and for your own ambition." She says defending Lucerys but is also cut off by Alicent. "You will have a chance to make your own petition, Princess Rhaenyra. Do Ser Vaemond the courtesy of allowing his to be heard." Alicent told her.

"Where's Eleana?" Lucerys asked Jacaerys in a mutter. Jacaerys shook his head saying "I'm not sure." He whispered to him. Jacaerys turned his gaze to Baelfire with a questionable look but he just shrugged not knowing either.

"What do you know of Velaryon blood, Princess?" Vaemond asked Rhaenyra. "I could cut my veins and show it to you and you still wouldn't recognize it." He snarks, looking at the family in disgust. "This is about the future and survival of my house, not yours."