•Eye For An Eye•

"How could you allow such a thing to happen? I will have answers

"How could you allow such a thing to happen? I will have answers." Viserys asked his guards as he looked around at his brother's and his grandchildren were bloodied and bruised.

"The princes and the princess were supposed to be abed, my king." he told the man with the respectful bow of his head as he looked at Elaena, jacaerys, lucerys Rhaena and Baela and Aemond, who's slashed face was currently getting threaded back.

"Who had the watch?" the king questioned firmly as he looked around the room, rising from his seat with his cane in hand in order to support himself as he moved. "the young prince was attacked by his own cousins, your grace." ser criston told viserys earning a glare from Elaena.

"you swore oaths to protect and defend my blood!" Viserys shouted towards the guards "The king's guard has never had to defend princes from princes and princesses against princes, your grace." A guard stated.

"That is no answer!" Viserys snapped at him while the children watched as Alicent stood from her spot across from Aemond and moved towards Aegon. A hard smack struck across his face by Alicent. "where were you?" she questioned him, as he yelled out a "what was that for?"

"that was nothing compared to the abuse your brother suffered while you were drowning in your cups, you fool." Alicent snapped at her oldest son as she held onto the front of his clothes.

The room door then bursted open "what is the meaning of this?" The velaryon man shouted out as both him and Rhaenys rushed in.

"Are you okay?" Corlys asked his granddaughter in worry. "I'm fine, Grandsire. It's not as bad as it looks." She said as she looked at her bruised eye and lip and cut on her forehead. "You're sure." He asked Elaena nodded her head.

Elaena then moved her way to stand in the room next to Jacaerys and Lucerys as Aemond was getting his eye stitched up. Jacaerys had a protective arm over both his siblings as they waited for their mother.

"Jace!" They heard their mother's voice call as the door burst open. "Luke!" She exclaimed seeing her youngest with a broken nose. She kneeled down to his level and said "show me."

Lucerys groaned as he showed his mother his broken nose. "Who did this?" She asked "they attacked me!" Aemond shouted,

"Liar, he tried to murder both Jace and Luke with a rock!" Elaena said "And he attacked Baela." "He broke Luke's nose!" Baela shouted as well causing all the kids to start shouting and arguing.

"Enough." Viserys tried to speak over the kids but was ignored "Enough.."

"It will be my son who tells the tale." Alicent shouted "He called us—" Jace tried to get in but was cut short by Viserys who shouted over them saying Silence. everyone went quiet "he called us bastards." Jace whispered to their mother who still kneeled before her children.

Elaena watched as her mother's posture changed; she then stood up in front of them protectively. "Aemond. I will have the truth of what happened.. now." Viserys said as he made his way walking a cane towards his youngest son. "What else is there to hear? your son has been maimed her son is responsible."