There was a tense silence for a moment, and the officers held their breath, waiting for a response. Then, to their surprise, a white flag was raised from one of the buildings in the town. The unknown forces had decided to surrender.

The officers were relieved, but they knew that they still had a lot of work to do. They immediately sent a team to the town to take control of the situation and gather information about the unknown forces.

As they waited for the team to return with more information, the officers discussed their options. They knew that they needed to be prepared for any eventuality, and they needed to ensure the safety of their citizens first.

"Let's station a small garrison in the town to keep an eye on things and prevent any further attacks."

"Yeah, also we already sent a word to the capital about the situation, requesting more troops and supplies to help secure the area."

The two officers knew that their work was far from over, but they were determined to do whatever it takes to protect their Empire and its citizens. They sat in their newly re-established tent, listening intently to the radio transmissions coming from the troops forwarded in the town of Blovan. They had successfully recaptured the town from the unknown forces that had occupied it, but they were still trying to figure out who the enemy was and what their intentions were, or they thought so.

"Say it again?."

As they listened to the radio, they were confused by the words coming through the speaker. The troops stationed in the town were reporting that the occupiers were not Parpaldian or any rebellious elements. They were foreigners, hailing from a country called the East African Federation.

"Captain, they claimed to hail from a country called East African Federation."

The officers exchanged a look of confusion, unsure of what to make of the news. The East African Federation was a country they had never heard of before. They knew nothing about the country, and they certainly didn't expect to find any foreign troops occupying one of their towns, deep within the heart of the Parpaldian Empire, the third-largest military and economic power in the world of Hellia.

The two officers listened intently to the messenger's explanation of the situation in Blovan. It seemed that there were actual rebels present in the town, but they had been engaged by the 174th Infantry Regiment of the East African National Army. The earlier combat between the imperial army and these foreign forces had all been due to a misunderstanding. The newcomers had mistaken the routine platoon deployment for peacekeeping as another hostile forces trying to occupy the town, and a brief engagement had occurred before the outnumbered and outgunned imperial army personnel withdrew and called for reinforcements.

The officers were relieved to hear that the occupiers were not enemies of Parpaldia, but they were still troubled by the fact that a foreign army had entered their territory without permission. They knew that they would need to act quickly to resolve the situation before it escalated any further.

After a moment of thoughtful silence, one of the officers spoke up. "I think our first priority should be to establish contact with the foreign army and try to negotiate a peaceful resolution to the situation. We need to find out who they are, what they want, and why they are here."

The other officer nodded in agreement. "Yes, I agree. Still, how could a foreign army be in here in the first place?."

"I'm not sure, it doesn't look like anyone could smuggle an army with armored vehicles undetected under our radar."

"And speaking of which, even armored vehicles is a rare sight to see in third civilization."

Both officers agreed that encountering armored vehicles was a rare sight in the Third Civilization. It was only first inducted in the Magical Civilization of Holy Milishial Empire in a scarce 2 decades ago, and it was soon followed by the Mechanical Superpower, Mu a few months later. Thus, only wealthy and powerful could afford it. Resulted in a common perception that whoever have armored vehicles - they're a force to be reckoned with.

"Yeah, there's a certain degree of military prowess of whatever this East African Federation was. That's a clear manifestation we shouldn't be careless about contacting them."

They both knew that negotiating with an unknown foreign army of suspected powerful civilization would be a delicate and complex process, but they were determined to make it work. They ordered their troops to stand down and refrain from any further hostilities, and they sent out a diplomatic envoy to try to establish contact with the soldiers of East African Federation.

Unbeknownst to them, the sudden flash of light that had engulfed the world an hour earlier had disrupted all forms of communication. The electromagnetic pulse had wiped out all electronic devices, leaving them without any means of communication beyond word of mouth. However, the flash of light had brought something else with it - Esthirant, along with a large portion of the empire, had been replaced by the East African Federation.

 However, the flash of light had brought something else with it - Esthirant, along with a large portion of the empire, had been replaced by the East African Federation