Stalker vs stalker

After a few more dates between you and yb you two grew more and more in love with each other. But at night you couldn't help but feel watched. You boyfriend did walk you home but the gaze was only on you.... "You doing ok y/n?" Yb asked concerned. "Oh uh yeah... just had something on my mind." Yb turns to you. And you sigh. "Yb... I feel like... someone's been stalking me... it's been happening for awhile now and I'm starting to worry..." Yb hugged you and kissed your forehead. "Don't worry darling I'll protect you. And I'll make sure to figure out who's making you feel this way."  You smile and kissed your beloved. "Thank you Yb." You closed your eyes and relaxed. But Yb looked behind you two and glared over at the figure behind you two. Seems like he knows who it is....

That night when Yb walked you home you felt relief that he would help figure out who the stalker is. When you closed the door Yb's sweet smile faded into a frown. "I know your there..." the female like figure came out. "So you knew I was here. Guess I can't deny how much of an annoying pest you are." She said and Yb turns to face her. "Sarah! Your making them uncomfortable. What the fuck were you thinking. I know your my sister and you hate how close I am with them but this is beyond crazy." He says to his sister as she scoffed. "Hey! I liked them to you know. You have no idea how sweet and kind they truly are when your not around." Yb grew more angry and gripped his crossed arms but took a deep breath. "Look I know how much you liked them. But I am the one dating them. And I've won they're heart. Now then. If you don't mind please leave." His sister then laughed. He then looked at her confused. "What's so funny? Hey! I'm talking to you!" She then gave a smirk and looked at her brother. "Oh Peter... you have no idea how much I wanna kill you... but since your my brother I can't help but think how mom would be if I did kill you." His anger grew more into a bit of rage as she said his name. "Don't call me that... it's Yb..." she only laughed. "Oh brother... your so silly... but.... Don't think your so innocent ether..." he froze as she said that. "I know how you've been obsessed with them since high school... man if only they knew how fucking disappointing you are... maybe then I would have a chance. Ah well. But anyways... I'll cya around. Goodbye!" She waved her brother away. Leaving him there with his thoughts. 'No way she would tell y/n about this right? I stopped stalking them after a year before we graduated. Shit..... this is bad....'

To be continued!
:D