𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

The three of us are sitting on the sofa without a word. I should feel extremely uncomfortable but for some reason, I don't feel that way. "Why are you guys letting me stay with you guys?" I questioned. It didn't make any sense as to why they are allowing me to stay here when they have absolutely no reason to do so. 

"Well you are part of the Black Dragons now and we are here to help," Koko answered.

"Thank you, guys," I smiled.

"By the way, why did you decide to join us when you refused at first?" Inupi asked. 

"I joined because Hakkai and Yuzuha probably need help because of their brother. I just didn't want to watch them fight each other..." I honestly said. 

"... Is that because of your brother?" 

"You guessed it right Inupi. However, that doesn't matter anymore cause my brother and I still fought in the end." 

"Well, you have us now~" Koko stuck his tongue out making me chuckle. 

"I guess I do now although I'm pretty sure this isn't going to last long." 

......

Aki's POV

I didn't mean any of that.

I didn't hurt her. 

I didn't do anything to hurt her. 

What if she hates me now...

Mikey's POV

We are all at the L/N siblings' house but Aki isn't himself right now. He's been walking around and biting his nails like a crazy person. 

We are all worried about him. 

"AKI!!!!" Draken shouted but he was still ignoring us. 

"Aki... your sister doesn't hate you," Smiley reassured causing Aki to turn to look at him. "I would know because when Angry and I fight and stop talking that does not mean we hate each other." 

"Smiley's right knowing Y/N she already forgave you," Kazutora added. 

"Aki, the only reason why she isn't here right now is cause she wanted to give you space. She's just as anxious as you are," I joined in. 

"So please calm down and relax," Mitsuya spoke which caused him to relax now. 

"You guys! Y/N is safe!" Takemichi shouted. 

We all got up from where we were sitting and waited for them to speak. 

"She's at Koko and Inupi's house right now..." Chifuyu revealed. 

3rd POV

Everyone was a bit confused as to where she actually was.

"Umm, you mean the Black Dragons?" Draken wondered. 

"Yeah..." Takemichi answered. 

"Wait, why would she be with them?!" Aki yelled out.

"She did join them and she fought with you so it makes sense why she is staying with them," Kisaki butted in.

...

"Who decided to invite him again?" Smiley questioned.

"I'm pretty sure he invited himself in," Angry replied. 

"You know what all these bad things occurred right after you joined. No, these bad things started happening just before you joined Toman. Starting from Pah getting arrested, Draken and I's hospital visit on August 3rd, Bloody Halloween and now this. Got anything to say to yourself?" Aki interrogated. 

"I have no reason to tell you anything. With that being said, it seems to me that you blaming me for the unfortunate events while it's clear to me that the three of you are the suspicious ones here. After all, ever since you, Y/N, and Takemichi got yourselves involved with Toman all these things happened. It's also painfully obvious you and your little sister never fought before," Kisaki responded. 

"I see so you think the three of us are involved in all this, huh? That is quite the story-telling Kisaki but there's just something that doesn't add up. If we are all indeed behind all this then why would we risk our life multiple times?" Aki challenged. 

Kisaki stopped talking and it got quiet again. 

"Wait, but how did you guys find out that Y/N was at their house?" Hanma asked.

The two hesitated a bit before Takemicho told them the truth, "Hakkai texted us saying that Y/N is safe".

"So what are going to do now?" Mitsuya spoke. 

Draken decided to explain, "We can't see her anymore as she joined them. Aki, you also technically can't see her as well..." 

.

.

.

.