"Uh... a cultist? I just wanted to give the people a little scare," Kat giggled.

"Definitely spooky." Steve nodded in agreement. Robin's eyes lit up and she nudged Steve. "Ow! What?"

"Cynthia! One o'clock!" Robin pointed out.

Steve ran his hand through his hair. "Sorry ladies, but duty calls," he said, bowing out of their little group.

"Are you guys, like, each other's wingperson or something?" Kat asked.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Robin chuckled lightly, taking a sip of her drink.

"Maybe Vickie is here somewhere..." Kat whispered loud enough for just Robin to hear as she strained her neck looking around. Robin almost choked on her drink. "Sorry, sometimes I can just tell. I've seen her sneaking glances at you, it's totally cute. And like, don't worry, I won't tell a soul. I've done some crazy shit at parties back home too, so like, I get it."

"I... uh, wow. Okay. That's actually a relief you already know. Wait, no. There's no way Vickie even notices me. Are you crazy?"

"Now who's the one that has to catch up with the rest of the class?" Kat smirked.

"No. Nope. There's no way. She doesn't even notice me outside of band."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that!" Kat said in a sing-songy voice. Now it was Robin's turn to down the rest of her drink and grab another of whatever was in reach. Kat was shaking her head as Eddie weaved his way back by her side.

"Took forever to find that," he said as he handed her her ice-filled drink, which Kat sniffed to figure out what it was and it quickly brought a smile to her face.

"You remembered!" She said excitedly as she took a sip of the whiskey Eddie brought her.

"Of course I did," Eddie said, shrugging in a self-assured manner.

Robin raised her eyebrows again and casted a look at Kat. "Shut up, Robin," she mumbled into her drink in response as she took another big gulp of it.

"She didn't say anything?" Eddie asked, confused.

"Well that was a bust." Steve said as he rejoined the group.

"You're back already? Oof." Robin said, Steve shot her a look.

"I'll have you know everything was going very well. Until her boyfriend showed up." He said flatly, rolling his eyes before taking a large sip of the drink in his hand.

"Weren't you supposed to be, like, some hotshot here or something?" Kat asked. Eddie and Robin both stifled their laughter.

"I still am a hotshot, Kat. Thank you very much. It's not my fault that the ladies are being hard to get."

"Oh yeah, sure, Steve, blame the ladies." Kat mocked and then bursted out laughing, taking another sip of her whiskey.

"How did you not know Cynthia had a boyfriend?" Eddie chimed in. Steve and Robin looked at him, surprised he even knew who they were talking about.

"Well, some of us actually graduated on time, Munson," Steve shot back. Eddie just flipped him off.

"And don't some of us move on from high school once they graduate, Harrington? Hmm?" Kat retorted, squinting her eyes at Steve. Eddie covered his mouth with his fist as a poor attempt to hide his laughter.

"She got you good, Harrington." Robin laughed. Steve just sputtered nonsense as he tried to come up with a comeback, but couldn't.

"Alright," Kat began, throwing back the rest of her whiskey, "it's time to dance." She grabbed Eddie's hand and made her way into the house. "Come on guys, you know you wanna!" She called behind her to Robin and Steve. They looked at each other and shrugged and followed them inside.

Foolin'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें