❝ 𝙴𝚙. 𝟸 | 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜 ❞

"Y/n, I want you to meet my new assistant" MePhone said.

"But dad, I already met Toilet" You said.

"No, I mean my newest assistant. Y/n meet MePad." MePad was a tall mini-tablet with a purple screen and a sound wave mouth.

"Hello, you must be Y/n" MePad said.

"Yup, that's me" You said.

"I am MePad. MePhone had hired me to read the votes and to help out with designing challenges."

"Oh, cool. But wait, isn't that what Toilet was here for-"

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" You heard someone scream very loudly. It honestly made your ears hurt. You saw something get launched in the air but didn't know what it was.

"Uh, okay. Anyway, let's introduce you to the contestants MePad" MePhone said.

.・。.・゜✭・.

"Hey, Bright Lights! Your dull performance last episode has caused you to be up for elimination" MePhone said. "Everyone ready?"

"Well, actually, I had a question about... um..." Paintbrush was about to ask but then stopped to think.

"Yes?"

"Uh... Darn it! I forgot!"

"Oh, bummer, I really wanted to hear that question" MePhone said sarcastically. "Oh well. Let's see who will be the first to go home this season."

"WAIT! I remember!" Paintbrush yelled.

"So I want to introduce you guys to our newest cast member!" MePhone said. "I can always count on him, he's always here for me! This person is also MY new assistant! MePad!"

"Where to you come from?" You asked.

"I can teleport" MePad replied.

"Oooooh, I bet that's useful."

"And what kind of processor do YOU have?" MePhone suddenly asked MePad.

"I have the new A6 chip, with a quad-four dual processor" MePad said.

"Exactly." Seemed like MePhone wanted to make a point.

"Cherries, give me a mask!" Toilet said, taking a mask of MePad from Cherries and putting it on. "I'm MePad, I'm an idiot, BUHKGUAGHKUA!"

"Not to be rude, but you should behave more professionally in your work environment" MePad said.

"What the beans does that mean!?"

"MePad, start the elimination!" MePhone said.

"Of course" MePad said as he teleports to the new elimination area, which was a stage. You got on the stage and waited for MePhone to get on.

"Anyway, we got prizes!" MePhone said. "And you know, if you're safe, you'll get a prize. And this months prizes are oatmeal raisin cookies!"