✧ ⋮ 2 ⋮ 02 ⋮ CLOWN

Começar do início

Meanwhile Ram is pushing a trolley with cutlery on it.

The twin maids moved to each side of the table and began expertly setting it, post haste.

Afterwards, Roswaal performed a pre-meal prayer which was a bit of a surprise to the esper.

This gave him the impression that these people are religious. Something he found ironic due to his presence.

Once the prayer has ended, everyone began pleasantly eating.

However, Kakine was the only one not participating in the act due to his new body.

He doesn't have the instinctual ability to feel hunger; therefore doesn't need food or water to live anymore.

This passive action was noticed by Roswaal. In fact, the lord was observing Kakine a majority of the time after the prayer finished.

Roswaal: "Hmmmmmm? Is there something the matter, Kakine? You don't appeeeear to be eating. Are you perhaps, not huuungry?"

Kakine: "I guess you can say that."

Roswaal: "Why not take a bite? You're allowed to. I'm suuure it wouldn't hurt to try Rem's exquisite cooking at least once? Eating well is connected to liiiiving well after all."

Kakine: "Yeah sure."

The #2 replied with complete disinterest.

He already knew it would be pointless to attempt this, however he ponders if he should just humor the clown just so he can shut him up. He will admit that the food did look good though.

He went to grab a spoon and try the soup.

Kakine: ". . ."

Roswaal: "Weeeeeel?"

As expected, he couldn't taste anything

As expected, he couldn't taste anything. Kakine wonders if he should manipulate his Dark Matter body to create taste receptors and saliva so he can taste the food's chemical compounds.

 Kakine wonders if he should manipulate his Dark Matter body to create taste receptors and saliva so he can taste the food's chemical compounds