Your My buddy...Right?

Two Updates in one Day? wow 😲
Also don't forget to watch the original book that this is a sequel to so you can understand everything!
"Male reader x Chainsaw Man Females"

Y/n heard the Door opened and Makima walked in With Denji behind Her.They were surrounded by all Her dogs who licked them happily.

Denji:"..Y/n..Hey.."He had a small smile from playing with the dogs.

Y/n:"Yo.."He saw the dried tear marks in Denji eyes and understood why hes crying.He looked up and Saw Makima sit on his lap while giggling.Makima:"Come Here Denji."Once he went to her she Asked him what he wants as a wish for Killing the Gun Devil.

Denji looked down and thought for a while.Denji:"Could..I be your dog..?"

Makima:"My dog?"She turned her head to the side.Denji:"Yeah.."Makima smiled.Makima:"Paw"She held her hand out. Denji followed her orders and even barked. Y/n didn't really care what was happening and was still thinking about Aki's death. After a while Denji fell asleep. Y/n:"Im crashing at your place tonight Makima
.."He yawned and Layed on the couch.
Makima giggled and waved."Night.."

The next day Y/n woke up and didn't See Makima or Denji

Y/n:"Hm.."He sat up and looked around turning his head untill He reached the door.He got up and Saw Denji standing at the door with Makima behind him. "Where are they going-" Denji opened the door abd saw power Holding a birthday cake...

Y/n eyes lit up and he smiled and started to walk toward them."Power.."

He saw Makima Point her finger at Power with a Gun gesture. He stood next to Makima"Hey what's going on-"

Makima:"Bang"In an instant Power entire upper body except her head exploded and her head fell between her legs.

Denji stood there completely frozen not accepting what just happened

Y/n eyes widen and he slowly walked out following behind Denji and Makima and saw Beam and everyone else lined against the wall dead.

Y/n:'N-no...No.No!!..No.."His heartbeat grew louder every second and he felt sweat across his entire body but it broken instantly once he felt Two Pairs of Arms hugging him.He slowly looked down and Saw Makima.

Makima:"Baby? what's wrong? ^^"

Y/n started panting while hyperventilating with Memories of her Flashing in his eyes.

"N-no..."Everything started to get black and the darkness filled the room into a pitch black void.

Y/n woke up in a basement and There was Denji and Kobeni against the wall.

What.. happend..

Denji:"Mrs..Makima was using us..She just want our devil hearts.."

Y/n slammed the ground and forced a crator into the ground with tears streaming down his face."DAMN IT!"He sniffed."Why...Is everyone Dying on me..And everyone I love turns out to be a Lie!"

Kobeni hugged him tightly letting him cry into her arms.

After a while...

Y/n held a sleeping Kobeni in his arms and stared at the celling."So she was the one who killed Aki..Beam..Power..everyone else.."

Denji:"Yeah.. that's why I have a plan..I still love her but...we Have to.."

Y/n nodded "What's the plan..?"

The next day Y/n stood in his Full Devil control Drill form similar to Pochita form.Denji crouched on a gravestone waiting.

Y/n:"There she is..."

Makima and a group of Safety hunters were walking to them while Makima had the casual smile on her face.

Y/n:"I want a Divorce...MY LOVE"

TBC