all: family member.

hi I don't know if the triplets have aunts or anything but this is all imagination!!

-

All 3 triplets were really excited to go see one of their aunts, they had been excited about it all week as she had a really cool big house.

matt, nick, Chris and their mother hopped in the car and drove all the way to their aunts. They were having a blast on the way there, music in full volume and dance party's the whole time.

Their aunt had a huge 6 bedroom house and she had 3 dogs! kipper, boss and regie!

once they arrived they rushed straight to the door and sighed under the mat at the front door for the hidden key. They unlocked the door kicked their shoes off and ran in. Muddy dogs jumped up nicks white cargos leaving dirty paw marks. Nick didn't mind he was just happy to be here, at his aunts! Chris rushed straight past the dogs and to his aunt.

He was a big aunt boy. He loved her. He ran in and gave her a massive warm hug. They weee both smiling and his aunt was tugging at his cheeks and saying how much he had grown up. Matt was helping his mother get some stuff out the car so by the time he walked in Nick and Chris were sat talking to their aunt having a good laugh.

Matt walked in with his wired earphones in and looked straight up and his aunt in happiness. Her face dropped and she backed away a little.

"Matt Chris!! get this man out of my house oh dear lord!!" she walked back accidentally banging her ankle on the fire place. "ouch! get this man out now!" matts face dropped. He knew she had dementia but not to the point that she forgot her nephew.

She seemed to remember everyone else. Matt walked abit closer.

"It's only me auntie!! Matt!" He smiled, bright white teeth glimmering in the sunlight that was peering through the living room window.

She grabbed her walking stick and put it high infront of her. "Don't come near me!!" She sobbed.

Chris and Nick were confused. Nick got up grabbed matts shoulder and slowly walked him out of the living room area.

"what the heck?" Nick said.

Matt shrugged as a tear left his eye and rolled down his cheek. Nick was rubbing his finger tips along his cheek to stop him crying.

"sh sh it's okay! I'm sure she will get use to you." Nick comforted.

Matt shook his head. "She doesn't remember me Nick!!" A crack in his voice.

"Auntie doesn't remember me!!" He sobbed into nicks shoulder and held onto the necklace she got him for his 13th birthday.

Nick rubbed his back and calmed down his breathing before he had a slight panic attack.

"It's okay Matt, all good" he said in his ear.

Chris walked out and looked up at Nick. He knew that maybe he should leave because Nick was good at comforting Matt when he got all tensed up like this. So he left him to it.

"She doesn't remember me Nick. how? Why?" He sobbed even more.

"Hey look how about we go in there and remind her who you are okay? She'll remember you in no time Matt there's no need to get upset over it. Alright?"

Matt nodded wiping the tears from his cheeks. Nick got up and laced his fingers into his, holding matts hands. "Your all good" he reassured squeezing matts hand.

Matt nodded, scratching his chest.

"Hey no scratching!" Nick said. He always knew he would scratch himself when he got nervous or upset about something.

"She's going to remember you, I promise!"

They both walked in, aunt still hesitant to talk to Matt or even go anywhere near him. "How about we get a photo book?" Chris suggested. His mother agreed. Mary Lou (sorry I don't know how to spell names very well!) ran upstairs and got a photo book out of a old dusty box in the spare room. "Got one!!" She called out.

There were so many of Matt and the 3 boys together.

After a while aunt remembered a little more and gave Matt a long warm hug. Nick still squeezing onto his hand.