M: wisdom teeth

MY FIRST SUGGESTION SO THANK U SOO MUCH! I'm still learning how to write and my punctuation needs to be better but I hope it doesn't matter to you all to much! 24 reads? Thankyou so so much and enjoy!

-

::
"Do we like really have to get them out?" He said to his mum whining at the back of her ear like he was 8 again.

"Yes mat everyone has to get them out eventually it'll be over soon." said Marylou.

"Biggen up Mat" his younger brother said gently punching his arm. "Am I allowed to film you once they put you on the gas?" He laughs.

Mat laughed and nodded. His belly hurt with nervousness. "Yeah whatever."

"Thanks" Chris said

"Right let's go in" Marylou said smiling opening the door for both of her sons.
"Will it hurt?"
"You'll be asleep dummy" Chris said laughing.

Chris needed to get one of his back tooth filled that's the reason he came along with his brother. He wanted to also support him and record him.

"Right take a Seat here please!" The dentist Said kindly. She had long brown hair and wore a long white cloak, her badge said Kirsten.

"I'm Kirsten and this is my helper Dennis!"

-

(Small time skip to where Matt is about to fall asleep)

Marylou stroked mats forehead brushing his soft brown waves out of his face.

"You'll be okay mat i promise me and Chris will be here with you after it's all done okay?" She squeezed his hand knowing he was nervous and kissed his forehead gently.

-

(Time skip to Chris and Marylou in the waiting room)

"Stop playing with your tooth Chris you just got it filled for goodness sake!" Marylou sighed and looked at the door of the room mat was currently in.

"He'll be okay mum" Chris said still playing with his tooth.

Marylou jumped at the sound of his voice. "Yeah I know, it's just that he was so nervous"

Chris just nodded, the door opened.

Mat came out with tissue overflowing in his mouth and tipping his body to one side. His face already looked a little swollen.

Marylou thanked both dentists and walked out.
"Was it okay after all?"

"Yaaaa" mat said in a funny tone of voice since his mouth was filled with tissue. Chris laughed and his mother gave him a stare. He put his hands up saying sorry.

"Can we get McDonald'ssssss" mat moaned.

"No mat only drinks and we have drinks at home."

"Smoothie from McDonald'ssssss?"

"No." Marylou said.
"Nick will be home waiting and we don't want him to be out in the rain do we?"

Mat shook his head. "nooooo" Chris began recording him.

"Stoppp ittt." He pushed the phone out of his face. "Noooooo." He whined.

Chris couldn't control his laughter.

Mat waved at the McDonald's they were driving by.  Chris burst out laughing. "Mommmmmm I want hugs ." Mat said.
"I know baby just wait till we're home okay?"

- time skip.

Three of the entered the door to see Nick sat on the couch scrolling through his phone. "Nickkkkk." Mat went running up to him giving him a big hug.

"Right you two need to go and take your brother up to bed." Marylou said unloading the shopping into the fridge and pantry. Both sons did and they were told.

"Guyssss I love you" mat stumbled on his words. Both brothers laughed. "We love you to sweetheart" Nick said rubbing his head and setting his pillows up. "Right lay down"

Mat did as he was told and climbed into bed.
"Do you want some new tissue for your mouth?" Nick suggested. Mat only nodded.

"Chris go get me some new tissue from the bathroom please!"

"Yep got it." Chris said.

Mat soon had fresh tissue in his mouth to stop the bleeding. Chris was rubbing his back. "Feeling okay?" Nick said smiling at him.

Mat shook his head. "Hugs"

Chris laughed giving him a big hug.
Mat was squeezing Chris to death.

"Alright alright you to where's my hug?" Nick butted in.

They all did a group hug.

"Mat babe do you want some water?" Nick asked.
Mat nodded.

"There you are" Nick handed it to him.

Mat smiled, took a sip and got his brothers to cuddle close to him so that he wouldn't go through the pain alone. He was truly thankful for them.

-

IM SO SORRY IT WASNT VERY COMFORTING. I'm literally so tired and have loads on my mind so I couldn't write it as good as I can when I'm not half asleep! Leave suggestions, bye!