Well...It wasn't exactly what I was looking for right now but it was a good enough distraction.

"Right sure...I'll bring them for you lots and lots of them...Do you want biscuits too? Or candy?" I asked in an overly happy voice.

There was a long pause on the other end so I looked at the phone to check if he didn't hang up on me.

He didn't so I put it back on my ear.

"Hey are you still there?" I asked.

"Are you alright?" Tankul asked.

"Huh? Of course I am what kind of question is that?" I asked frowning.

"So you're not being blackmailed or threatened to bring me snacks right? Wait...Are you held at a gun point right now?" He asked.

"Why would I buy you snacks if I'm being held at gun point?" I asked frowning.

"I don't know...Maybe it's a case scenario like in the movies and your last wish in life is to buy me snacks before you die or something" He said.

I rolled my eyes and facepalmed.

"Tankul...I assure you...If I ever get into a similar situation the least of my worries will be the snacks" I said.

"Fine then...If you're not kidnapped then I want some mini chocolate poptarts too you know they're my favourite" He said.

"Sure" I said smiling.

"I'm also mad at you because you didn't find me a date yet but I suppose you're busy so you're forgiven but not too forgiven so don't get way too ahead of yourself" He said.

"Ok" I said.

"But you know that I still want to find a date so you'd better find me one" He said.

"Sure" I said as I looked around the room.

But then I saw Tem walking over to the coffee counter to make some coffee.

That wasn't what caught my attention though...I noticed that he had a hell lot of chocolate chips in his cup so...

"Hey Tankul...I'm still working on it but...I think I found you the perfect date" I said as I followed Tem with my eyes.

"Oh my god...Are you for real? Wow...Thank you thank you thank you" He said excitedly.

Then hung up.

I was looking around the room when I noticed that Tawan was looking at me from the window of his office with some binoculars.

Seriously? What the fuck? I must have been out of my mind.

I stood up and dumbed the rest of my food in the trashcan before going to see Kim.

He was eating some dumplings when I walked in.

"Hey" I said.

He nodded in acknowledgement before swallowing his food.

"You know you should knock first right?" He asked.

"Yeah sure whatever" I said.