"An unborn child for an unborn child...that's what our prince asked. So we will also take this one." Say the second, pointing to her belly. 

"You can go, Blood, this one will be easy."

"She's too big. She definitely won't run. Go on, I'll wait for you next to the horses." 

The second man leaves, with Jaehaerys' head still in his hand...

Alyssa is stuck and doesn't see the first one advancing towards her at breakneck speed.

Once in front of her he pushes her to lay her down on the bed. This movement does like an electric shock which brings her out of her lethargy. 

She finally realizes what's going on. He raises his dagger and begins his move to plant her right in her belly but Alyssa holds the blade back with on hand. The pain is sharp but she doesn't care.

She straightens her knees to try to put a distance between her and her attacker. 

The man laughs. "Do you really think you can change your destiny, you little whore?"

She doesn't answer and serves the dagger more, adding her second hand. The dagger descends slowly, despite all the strength she could put in her hands.

"Aaaahhh!" She screams when the dagger begins to stick in her stomach. Gently, slowly.

Alyssa is crying, under the laughter of the man when all of a sudden, his laughter stops abruptly and his smile fades. 

He suddenly starts coughing and Alyssa gets drops of blood on her face.

The pressure on the dagger goes away and the man's body falls next to Alyssa, taking the dagger away. 

He doesn't move anymore.

Alyssa discovers Ser Harrold, in front of her. "My queen!" he says, horrified at the sight in front of him.

Alyssa can't speak. Shocked, out of breath, in pain.

Footsteps sound "Lord Commander, are you all right?"

"No! The Queen as been attacked! Summon the Maester and the King." 

A silence fills the room. "NOW!!" The footsteps sound again, faster.

Ser Harrold pushes the man down to the ground. Alyssa notices at this moment the sword that is planted in his back. He grabs the towel lying nearby and pauses gently on her. 

She hadn't realized she was shaking until then. "I'm here my Queen. It's over, everything will be fine. Your husband will be by your side soon." At his words, Alyssa begins to cry her heart out. She presses her bloody hands against her injured stomach.

This time, she doesn't hear the rapid footsteps echoing down the hall. However, she hears the screams that follows, that of her husband 

"ALYSSA!" Aegon runs to her side and is horrified by the sight. Blood everywhere, on the floor, on the bed...on his wife.

Rage rises in him, his eyes harden "WHO DID THIS!? TELL ME YOU GOT HIM!"

"Here he is my King, I have personally eliminated him." says Ser Harrold, showing him the body. Aegon glares at him before taking the sword from his back and stabbing him numerous times, angrily. "GO TO HELL!"

The maester comes at this moment and is just as shocked by what he discovers in the room.

"Take care of the Queen, quick! Her belly and her hands have been touched." says Ser Harrold.

The Maestre nods slowly and walks over to the Queen.

Ser Harrold approaches Aegon "My king." Aegon continues his relentlessness.