part 7.

A/n: i fvcking have to restart now....pack you wattpad all my hard effort typing WAS GONEEEEEEEEEE AJHJIFGAW8UFA8U😥😥😥😥.

they were all finally done and before shoto and his friends could go he said goodbye to mika and his mom first then left with elira and the others."where do you guys wanna go??"elira said. "how about we go inside then we find out where we go?"enna said grabbing elira's hand. "hm, okay." shoto said going inside first. ones they were finally inside elira and enna rushed into uniqlo and leaving minase and shoto behind."oh." shoto said. "lets go to miniso! im  looking for something to buy but i cant seem to find it anywhere so my last place to find it is here."minase said and going inside the shop."hm, i'll just get something for mika."shoto said and going inside the shop too.

"enna look at this! this is so ✨aesthetic✨" elira said showing it to enna."how much does that cost??"enna said."oh its just 299 pesos!"elira said."WHAT- 299 just for that??!"enna said while grabbing the price tag."are you seriously gonna buy this??"enna said."yes duh plus its cute!"elira said admiring the clothes the chose."welp r.i.p you wallet."enna said while leaving her behind and looking for the clothes she wants to buy. meanwhile shoto and minase were waiting outside uniqlo. it took them 30 minutes to get out of the shop.ones they were finally done they were so hungry that they just went to jollibee and ordered.it was already afternoon and tomorrow they had class so they had to say goodbye plus they're gonna meet at school anyway. when shoto finally got home he gave the toys that he bought from miniso and giving it to mika. mika was happy obv. after he gave the toys he bought he just went straight to his bedroom and then changed and ran to his bed.

|in elira and shoto's pm.|

|elira|heyy shoto do you wanna eat with us tomorrow?.

|shoto|yea sure.

|elira|yay! also mysta,shu,vox were asking where we went last saturday.

|shoto| why do they care?, just tell them we went to abreeza.

|elira|oh! okay byeee!!

|shoto| bye.

it was finally monday and shoto woke up at 5:12 am because he has alot of things to do and he didnt want to get late. plsu its his 2nd week in his school he doesnt want to get suspended. he went to his bathroom and took a bath then wore his uniform and lastly went down stairs to eat his breakfast.

A/N: this is his uniform btw.