Chapter 1: The Beginning

Nickolas was a happy and bright child in his teen age but facing the harsh reality of the world, he came to know that not everything can go just the way he wants or everyone in life may not be happy.

Now that he is 21 and his parents are forcing him to take over the role of King and take responsibility as the Crown Prince of Kurolus.

He finds his Neverland in the dark mysteries of the world. Only those which surround the type of people such as Mafias and Gangs.

Surrounded by the toxic companies and environment, he becomes harsh on the outside and afraid to open up to people after the incident he went through in the ripe age of 15.
He became cold and mean to his surrounding people and to his best friend at that.

Julian is an orphan and lives in the church. She believes in her religion and is very faithful. She used to have an elder sister but she died due to an illness at the age of 15.

Now that Julian is 20, the Nuns allowed her to go outside on her own. Julian used to have the fear of strangers because of her father at the age of 13. The whole idea of him being a human trafficker terried her. She left her home and seeked shelter from the church. She still thinks about the fact that her sister never got to know what their father was actually like.

As per routine after turning 20, Julian wakes up early at dawn and haves a light breakfast before going off to the outside of the city of Carabelle.

The Nature surrounding Carabelle is astonishing and mesmerizing. She wanders in the fields and sometimes travel to the cities nearby. People even call her The Wanderer because she is always wandering somewhere.

As she is spending some time in the fields of Carabelle, she finds her ways in the mysterious tunnels going through and surrounding the city.

Julian says to herself " God, if only I had a bit more time today, I would've gone down these tunnels and found my ways through them."

The Next Day, "The first thing I'm gonna do today is go through these tunnels."

" God, Help Me." She says as she slowly walks into the tunnels.

She slowly walks down the darks stairs hoping that she doesn't trip and fall as she knows how deep these stairs go. She breathes a sigh of relief as she finds ground after reaching the end of the stairs. She lights a lamp and walks in the dark tunnel bravely until she sees a shadow of someone creeping towards her.

Author's Note:-

Hi Guys!

I'm a new author and this is my first work. I hope you enjoy it with me and leave some comments so that I can work on my mistakes.

Thank you for reading it. ❤️